LanaNirvana

Alexia’s aka LanaNirvana’s Mostly Fan Art Thread.

I have a hard time with socializing. Even on the internet. It’s lame I know. But professionals keep telling me there’s a reason for it. Wish they’d let me in on the secret.  ANYWAY, sorry. I make fan art of many many people, dedicated to many shows, music, actors/resses, etc. So for now, just gonna post here when I finish something Lana-related. It is mostly digital art.  I have a physical project I have been working on for months. Physical art takes me so fucking long to finish. I might write some dumb poems or remix some of her music. But yeah. Thanks for having a place and for letting me post here. Hopefully, other people will like it too. Oh and if anyone ever wants me to make something specific, idk what, but I will be happy to take any ideas and see what I can do. I don’t mean commissions or anything. I am always happy for new ideas, challenges, stuff like that. Hope you all are having some good times. Thank you!!

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

37 minutes ago, LanaNirvana said:

Supposed to look like a vintage/damaged polaroid with autograph 

Polaroid

i think it could benefit with some crinkle-looking affect? the crisp straight lines look too neat for it to be a damaged vintage polaroid tbh

looks great tho. LOVE the concept :heart:

25 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i think it could benefit with some crinkle-looking affect? the crisp straight lines look too neat for it to be a damaged vintage polaroid tbh

looks great tho. LOVE the concept :heart:

Ah thank you!!!  I love feedback like this. You are totally right. I just played around with it more. 

Polaroid 2

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

22 minutes ago, LanaNirvana said:

Ah thank you!!!  I love feedback like this. You are totally right. I just played around with it more. 

Polaroid 2

maybe have the scratches me a bit lighter. the look too "up front" if that makes sense

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

maybe have the scratches me a bit lighter. the look too "up front" if that makes sense

Yeah I can see that. I’m gonna play around with it later. Thank you!!! 🙏

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

8 hours ago, The Siren said:

Gonna try one more time. What ya think? I made it more yellow and moldy looking, toned down the rest a bit. 

Polaroid 3

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

2 hours ago, LanaNirvana said:

Gonna try one more time. What ya think? I made it more yellow and moldy looking, toned down the rest a bit. 

Polaroid 3

you dont have to be editing your work just cos i mentioned a suggestion,, tho thank you for considering it <3

but why does it look so over exposed? wouldnt the colors fade over time? you're making them brighter to my eyes

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

you dont have to be editing your work just cos i mentioned a suggestion,, tho thank you for considering it <3

but why does it look so over exposed? wouldnt the colors fade over time? you're making them brighter to my eyes

I know :) but this is a look that I would like to get as nice as possible and I like you’re feedback. I started thinking maybe- mold and water damage or something like that? Idk. I am just gonna do one more

Final Polaroid

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

2 minutes ago, LanaNirvana said:

I know :) but this is a look that I would like to get as nice as possible and I like you’re feedback. I started thinking maybe- mold and water damage or something like that? Idk. I am just gonna do one more

Final Polaroid

i like how this one isnt as bright/saturated :true:

I don’t know if this is illegal. Since the insta post is deleted not even sure if ethical or distasteful and tacky. But whatever. If it needs to be deleted I will do that. I screenshot the pictures and made a GIF.

F33040-B1-9172-4-F69-9-DA0-852-B1-EF9-B8

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

59 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

this edit is so random but iconic at the same time , I love it :nails:

LOL yeah it is random to me too cause I almost didn’t see the background options., I removed the original background. So I had Sydney, the Statue of Liberty, a Japanese house. Not sure if it was a house. Let’s see. Oh, the leaning tower of Pisa, famous monuments from all different countries. I just liked her in the Eiffel Tower one the best lol I’m glad that you like it. I might do some more later, one on the beach, maybe Pisa, idk. 

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

I know these are far from perfect, especially the beach one, but posting them anyway.AC3-B2280-84-CA-4-CEE-BDCD-DEA5-EF7-F0-BD758-E629-0-F17-4457-AC03-A9439-B946-A60

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

This is not fan art, it didn’t alter it at all.  No

filters. i needed to keep so might as well share.  It’s just amazing. The makeup!!!! She looks so bomb! And the look on her face, I’m

dead ⚰️ I just love this so much.  And her beautiful eyes  C15-FE411-2154-40-A4-B4-CB-7-F52568-C3-F😵

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON