fl0r1dakil0s

Gracie Abrams

I went to her concert the other day (her best ever) and I went with my friend who now I will never go to another concert with again but I’ll get into that on a sec. So my phone ran out of storage on the second song for absolutely no reason so I thought I would just get my friends videos. But now all I can hear in my 2 videos and all of hers is her singing and girl I get you want to be in the moment but put the phone down or put it away from your face. 

Now why I don’t want to go with her again. I went to Harry styles with her and for the whole day leading up to it she was so pissy because she’s ’saving Her energy’ and it’s such a mood killer like I wanted to be excited for Gracie because I love Gracie but she was just so annoying. We sat in line for 6 hours and the whole time she read her book like he in the moment I swear to god. Now we’re in the concert and the person comes on and she’s hitting me and screaming stuff at me like I’m not there. I get she wants to be excited in her own way but dude let me have my moment. Then after the concert she doesn’t shut up about it but now I get pissed off by that because I wasn’t allowed to be excited before. Now she’s acting like Gracie is her all time fav BUT when I got the tickets she didn’t even know ANY of her songs and I told her “we couldn’t get tickets” (I got them a few minutes after) she said that she didn’t even really care. I’m glad I’m not going to Taylor with her but I did get her WHOLE FAMILY tickets and she was only grateful for 10 minutes and the went on acting like she got them herself and liek I didn’t literally get her tickets to THE ERAS TOUR. 

Untelated to Gracie now but she always makes me feel less valued as a friend like she’s so much nicer and caring to everyone else except me it makes me feel like I’m the burden of the friendship and I’m holding her back but she could leave if she wanted so I’m so confused lately 

It’s so sad that the good riddance tour is over especially that I got to see it only just a week ago. But I’m so excited for where she’s going in the future becoming more popular and her next album being more “extroverted” is amazing because I love her upbeat songs. Also her recording in between next week at LONG POND is actual mind blowing and MY SHOW is the reason for it being recorded which makes it even more special. I suggest y’all start listening to her now as she starts to get bigger. I would 100% recommend ‘feels like’ and ‘I should hate you’ also maybe ‘i know it won’t work (live)’ is the best live recording EVER

Why am I single handed it carrying this thread I NEED MORE GRACIE FANS IN HERE

anyways I’m extremely scared for thenTSOU comes out especially with “Us(feat Taylor swift)” I’m not ready for the mass influx of fans and it being Gracie’s number 1 song just because of Taylor fans. Also close to you being released is monumental but the locals have been begging for this song. If I don’t get vip tickets for her next tour because some fuck took them instead I’ll riot