TheParadiseEdition

Does Lana still hate Lady Gaga?

I think if Lana record label would have more courage they could spice it up

and create a real cool feud between LANA and GAGA!

Why they would do that? If ever was a feud would be better with Rihanna. RiRi has better answers in feuds also Minaj. Gaga is in bed now.

stkRUDM.jpg

Why they would do that? If ever was a feud would be better with Rihanna.

I have wondered before what would happen in an argument between these two. I personally think Lana would easily shut her down, if it came to it. :godlaugh:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I have wondered before what would happen in an argument between these two. I personally think Lana would easily shut her down, if it came to it. :godlaugh:

I don't know. Rihanna is a though chick. She has seen things and being through things that shouldn't happen to any chick. Lana is lost in her poetry and old movies. Lanas fantasy lirics are nothing compared to what Rihanna lived in real life. But I dont know who would verbally win. Rihanna is funny thats why I mention her.

stkRUDM.jpg

Lana is lost in her poetry and old movies. Lanas fantasy lirics are nothing compared to what Rihanna lived in real life. 

.. :awk:

Lana hasn't had an easy life either but I think Rihanna is all talk. Not that I think anything would ever go down between these two. I don't think that would work in Lana's favour at all. 

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.