TheParadiseEdition

Does Lana still hate Lady Gaga?

lol i still think she dislikes her, just not as much as she used to. I mean she still talks about how "real" her music is and said in an interview once that it was the thing that made her different from other musicians because she's gone through everything she writes about. Idk its annoying how she's kind of putting herself on a platform and is assuming most mainstream musicians dont write "real" music. (Not to put any words into her mouth but)

lol i still think she dislikes her, just not as much as she used to. I mean she still talks about how "real" her music is and said in an interview once that it was the thing that made her different from other musicians because she's gone through everything she writes about. Idk its annoying how she's kind of putting herself on a platform and is assuming most mainstream musicians dont write "real" music. (Not to put any words into her mouth but)

Agreed. I always feel artists should compare their work, not their method.

And 'Born This Way' was the second best selling album of 2011 worldwide. You can knock it when you sell as many records as that.

sigjs.jpg

but she posted that comment from her professional account. Doesn't she have an account for personal useage that had leaked? She used it under the name Lizzy Grant

That was her personal account before it was transformed when she became famous.

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

I don't think she would hint at a collab with someone she doesn't like. :3

She didn't hint at a collab with THAT

Yes, she hates her

Lana: "She makes me mad to think about"

Bob Leone: "You're even cute when you're angry"

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

That was her personal account before it was transformed when she became famous.

was it transformed? she still has her 'lizzy grant' account under the 'Mafiosiprincess' url ~ turned private a few months back, there was the Gaga 'chillin' comment on there, but yeah this was very early into Gaga's career & 'Chillin' was an awful song, her opinion may have changed when she started working with Bob who was managing Gaga. if this was after her initial comment? :S then again her comment to bob could of been out of recognition to his artists becoming successful, regardless of her own opinion of Gaga who she may of disliked

:runs:

I also think hate is a very strong word.

Exactly. I think she can dislike what gagz does or not be fond of her music but I wouldn't say Lana overtly hates her otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I am sure she doesn't hate her. Especially now that she got to know what it's like to receive a tremendous amount of hate because of the way you present yourself and your work, she probably changed her mind when it comes to Gaga herself. Gaga is an artist that is very dedicated to her artistry, in charge and active as a philanthropist - these are probably the qualities she respects her for.

As for the music I doubt she is very fond of that, but who said that entertainers must like each other's music? I get so tired when fan bases take offense when one of their "faves" (I can't believe I am actually discussing this. Sounds like I am thirteen and bitter because popstar X said something bad about popstar Y while I like both of them) doesn't hold the same admiration towards this very certain artist than they do.

Hope this makes sense. :creep:

Speaking about the comment she posted concerning "Chillin:'" this song is simply flat and really really bad.

There was this 'Video Games-Born This Way Remix' video, and Lana actually commented on it. Something like.. "Fuck. I actually like it' I saw a screen cap. The video was deleted though.

But yeah, I don't think she likes her tbh. I don't think she likes Katy Perry either.

VyIsfwC.jpg