TheParadiseEdition

Does Lana still hate Lady Gaga?

I'm sorry for Lana, cuz of the guy's last comment :eek:

nevertheless Lana should watch Meangirls again :sarcastic:

tumblr_mcolv8EvjQ1qcb58yo1_500.gif

i don't think Lana's bad, but she doesn't have to hate/diss other artists.

The guy is just a lamer: " blabla you shouldn't compare yourself"

Right, Lana is just much better than Gaga!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

Looks like she has herpes in that last pic.

She looks high/drunk in every pic.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I've never seen this :hottie: So awesome,

and her use of "full time" makes it seem as if she was already a PART-TIME hooker. lmao I'm being serious

I thought the same thing... :oprah2: Hope is just a expression Iol

glgcDdT.gif

Gaga is headed straight for Amy Winehouse-dom.

She only smokes weed, doesn't she?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

My Gaga dislikeness has grown a lot since her interview to Fantastico and her concerts in Brazil. Fantastico is a variety show/news that airs on sunday in the major Brazilian Tv network, Rede Globo. Party 1 was the part that aired and since is a very popular show that aires sunday has a voiceover. Usually interviews her are subtitled like part 2. Her attitude is sooo obnoxious in the interview.

Part 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW_9E0gtV8s

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHW7XlHIOok

Part 1: What annoys me the most is not what she says is her attitude. The interviewer asks her in what aspects this tour is different from the preview one and someone from her crew says that his not aloud to talk about that. For real?? She also stops the interview several times to put take off her sunglasses. She asks the camera to move backwards she didn't want the camera so close. And she asked to install a small tv so she could see herself (the interviewer says that in the voiceover) and she looks all the time to the little tv to see her image (he also says that). They did the interview before she came to Brazil.

glgcDdT.gif

My Gaga dislikeness has grown a lot since her interview to Fantastico and her concerts in Brazil. Fantastico is a variety show/news that airs on sunday in the major Brazilian Tv network, Rede Globo. Party 1 was the part that aired and since is a very popular show that aires sunday has a voiceover. Usually interviews her are subtitled like part 2. Her attitude is sooo obnoxious in the interview.

Part 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW_9E0gtV8s

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHW7XlHIOok

Part 1: What annoys me the most is not what she says is her attitude. The interviewer asks her in what aspects this tour is different from the preview one and someone from her crew says that his not aloud to talk about that. For real?? She also stops the interview several times to put take off her sunglasses. She asks the camera to move backwards she didn't want the camera so close. And she asked to install a small tv so she could see herself (the interviewer says that in the voiceover) and she looks all the time to the little tv to see her image (he also says that). They did the interview before she came to Brazil.

If I am right, this thread is intended to discuss Lana possible dislike of Gaga, but apparently, it is taking a turn to members elaborating their dislike of her. And this seems extremely inappropriate to me.

If I am right, this thread is intended to discuss Lana possibly dislike of Gaga, but apparently, it is taking a turn to members elaborating their dislike of her. And this seems extremely inappropriate to me.

Well I didn't use the word hate, cunt or bitch to express myself. I used the word dislikeness to describe my feelings towards Gaga and the word obnoxius to describe Gaga. So my comment was EXTREMELY inappropriate because was a personal opinion or because I didn't call Gaga a bitch? Maybe because I use the word dislikeness instead of hate I guess. ...

Is a opinion thats all. Hardly extreme in any sense or way.

glgcDdT.gif

Well I didn't use the word hate, cunt or bitch to express myself. I used the word dislikeness to describe my feelings towards Gaga and the word obnoxius to describe Gaga. So my comment was EXTREMELY inappropriate because was a personal opinion or because I didn't call Gaga a bitch? Maybe because I use the word dislikeness instead of hate I guess. ...

Is a opinion thats all. Hardly extreme in any sense or way.

I wasn't commenting on your opinion, nor will I, but I did comment on how contextless you shared it. What has this to do with the thread? Judging by your reply you obviously didn't get the point of what I was saying, but I'll leave it to this since it doesn't contribute anything to this thread either.

Part 1:

Part 2:

I agree with you! This behaviour shows that she's absolutely not down-to-earth at all!

Sorry to say that but i'm a huge fan of Gaga and Lana. And i thing that those both artist gave to the music industry a real new aspect. 

They both sing,

They both produce songs

They both write their own songs

They both made some incredible duets

They both successful

They both sale millions of records.

They both have an incredible voice

They both are cute, nice with her fans and people

Damn ! They just rocks !!!

LANA DEL REY X LADY GAGA !!!!

( oh .. this is my 100th post )

tumblr_m77hlfvT2J1qc15sso1_500.jpg

6139385_orig.png

so just because she died her hair brown(which is her natural hair color) and started dressing down a bit means she is copying lana?

yep fuk that horsefaced tranny cumin 4 tha kween lana invented glammer obv :lolliney:

Sorry to say that but i'm a huge fan of Gaga and Lana. And i thing that those both artist gave to the music industry a real new aspect. 

They both sing,

They both produce songs

They both write their own songs

They both made some incredible duets

They both successful

They both sale millions of records.

They both have an incredible voice

They both are cute, nice with her fans and people

Damn ! They just rocks !!!

LANA DEL REY X LADY GAGA !!!!

( oh .. this is my 100th post )

tumblr_m77hlfvT2J1qc15sso1_500.jpg

Congratulations on your 100. post!

It's a very good one!

I agree with you Lana and Gaga heavily influenced the bubble gum pop industry!

i don't think Lana's bad, but she doesn't have to hate/diss other artists.

why not? just because she's famous doesn't mean she's exempt from having an opinion on other musicians. 

i can't stand gaga (or most mainstream musicians for that matter) and i think that lana still does dislike her. i can't blame her though.

4r9w86.jpg