Sign in to follow this  
IMURMAN

How much time earlier do I have to queue to get front pit??

It's my first time to go lana's concert, and I really wanna see her very close. 

Usually, how much time do I have to wait to see right in front of her?? 

(I'm planning to go Festival d'été de Québec)

If you're looking to play it safe, get there 4 or 5 in the morning and just wait it out. If your number one goal is to get in the very front get plenty of sleep the night before and be the very first one there in the morning. 

In NYC the concert venues where it is popular to camp out I have found 6:00AM is when the people who get in front are guaranteed a spot in the front. I feel like a few years ago it became popular to camp overnight, but safety concerns have made that go away. There seems to be riots in Paris... I don't know how safe it is to sleep outside, so. But now you don't want to risk getting there hours later just for people to be there and exponentially lowering your chance. To answer if you're willing to take the huge sacrifice 4:00AM is an appropriate time. 

5 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Sorry, seeing this in Canada. Haha. Ignore the part about you being in France. Best of luck to you. Also, reach out to the venue and find someone who works there. They might have the "down low".

Thank you for your very kind answer!!

I'll keep in mind all of your answers :) thank you!!

Just now, IMURMAN said:

Thank you for your very kind answer!!

I'll keep in mind all of your answers :) thank you!!

Last thing before I let you go. DO NOT BRING A BAG! Security will search your bag at many venues which will decrease your place in the "race" to the front. If you must bring a bag make it easily searchable with few items. 

Just now, Strangelove said:

Last thing before I let you go. DO NOT BRING A BAG! Security will search your bag at many venues which will decrease your place in the "race" to the front. If you must bring a bag make it easily searchable with few items. 

Thank you so much!!! 😘😘😘😘

By the way, what's the meaning of "Down Low"?? I'm non-english person, so I can't fully understand the meaning of it :( 

1 minute ago, IMURMAN said:

Thank you so much!!! 😘😘😘😘

By the way, what's the meaning of "Down Low"?? I'm non-english person, so I can't fully understand the meaning of it :( 

Down low = information kept secret, details that are private, something not a lot of people know.

If you are French speaking, I see the French translation may mean "Planqué". I hope this helps. Maybe a French user here could better translate. 

2 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Down low = information kept secret, details that are private, something not a lot of people know.

If you are French speaking, I see the French translation may mean "Planqué". I hope this helps. Maybe a French user here could better translate. 

Oh! I understand the meaning of "Down Low".  Thank you!!

But, If I met someone who have a "Down Low", what can I get from it??

So sorry for re-asking :( 

Maybe I'm just getting old but fuck, I could never be bothered going for barricade

Every show I've ever been to I've just chilled up the back and had a good time (with access to bathrooms and drinks)

Best of luck to you though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Maybe I'm just getting old but fuck, I could never be bothered going for barricade

Every show I've ever been to I've just chilled up the back and had a good time (with access to bathrooms and drinks)

Best of luck to you though

I live in Asia and I think this time will be my last time to see her :( (Because she never performed in Asia)

So I'm planning to see her as close as I can!! 

But thank you for your kindness answer 🥰

6 minutes ago, IMURMAN said:

Oh! I understand the meaning of "Down Low".  Thank you!!

But, If I met someone who have a "Down Low", what can I get from it??

So sorry for re-asking :( 

Sorry I was not exact. You can get an idea of what time people usually line up, or what the rules are. For example, a certain venue I called said they did not permit lining up until 12:00PM and if you came earlier they would kick you out. I usually call the venue or get in touch with an employee about other details about how tickets are scanned or their bag policy. I think the venue should be able to give a time that is best to make sure you get in the front. I hope this helps. :)

3 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Sorry I was not exact. You can get an idea of what time people usually line up, or what the rules are. For example, a certain venue I called said they did not permit lining up until 12:00PM and if you came earlier they would kick you out. I usually call the venue or get in touch with an employee about other details about how tickets are scanned or their bag policy. I think the venue should be able to give a time that is best to make sure you get in the front. I hope this helps. :)

Oh, now I'm fully understand about it!!

Thank you so much!!! 🥰🥰