Sign in to follow this  
palemoonbaby

if Lana was releasing The Vault Editions (BTD-LFL albums)

i was wondering lately if Lana started re-releasing her albums which tracks she could release.:smokes:

here's my thoughts. i based it on what she likes, what fandom likes and ofc what i like (cause why not)💅

you can post own too:party:

BORN TO DIE
17.Driving In Cars With Boys
18.TV In Black And White
19.You Can Be The Boss
20.Serial Killer
21.Damn You
22.Hollywood's Dead
23.Kinda Outta Luck
24.Us Against The World

this is the hardest one cause we have many outtakes from this era. there are many songs recorded in 2010 as well as in 2011. but however that many choices are obvious and not really shocking. she showed love for these songs, she sang them during lives or concerts. if she had occasion she would put immediately KOL or UATW. she doesn't relate to pop/edm songs cause they were recorded for other artists.

PARADISE
10.Wild One
11.Hollywood
12.Young And Beautiful
13.I Don't Wanna Go
14.JFK

we haven't many outtakes but i think these ones could see official light. especially she re-recorded IDWG, WO and Hollywood. she loves them so this would be her choices.

ULTRAVIOLENCE
15.Is This Happiness
16.Flipside
17.Your Girl
18.Elvis
19.Ave Maria
20.Fine China
21.I Can Fly

there are some better songs but i don't think she could release them. e.g. Pink Champagne or Madly reworked into LMLYLAW. Earthquakes, Dragonslayer or Cult Leader doesn't fit to project. Elvis would be something random but she's seeming liking it so i don't see it being completly scrapped. first two songs finally available and YG and FC is her one of favourites.

HONEYMOON
15.Dirty Blues (renamed California 2015)
16.Crazy For You
17.Cry Kill Die
18.Paradise

she apparently wanted release California 2015. i don't know what write about rest of tracks cause we have small amount of info.

LUST FOR LIFE
17.Roses
18.Serene Queen
19.Silverlake
20.Poetry In Motion
21.Everything I Do
22.Valley Of The Dolls

we didn't heard tracks 19-21 but it would be nice to hearing them:wink:

Roses Bloom For You is first track ofc

ultraviolence only is good for this kind of release, lust for life and btd deserve full b-side albums

honeymoon and paradise just pure perfections as they are and i think everything is on its place

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

ultraviolence only is good for this kind of release, lust for life and btd deserve full b-side albums

honeymoon and paradise just pure perfections as they are and i think everything is on its place

most Lana's albums deserve b-side albums but i don't think she could like idea like this and we would end getting kind of deluxe edition

5 minutes ago, daylight nightmare said:

most Lana's albums deserve b-side albums but i don't think she could like idea like this and we would end getting kind of deluxe edition

that still a win that will never happen:noparty: still praying for unreleased album i hope she will do smth with that within next 5 months 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y