Elle

Porto, PT @ Primavera Sound - June 7th, 2024

On 6/9/2024 at 1:45 PM, Dominikx4 said:

oh yeah, i remember you! organization was terrible and we all agreed it was the messiest festival we've ever been to

Now I'm curious who you are :-)

A message to myself: don't sing along while you're filming. I made a video of Lana coming so close but it was completely ruined by my own singing :-(

just cried my ass off while seeing the livestream again today, i kinda lost memory of some moments during the show but it was a dream come true and i cant wait to see her again :trisha:SHE SANG THE RIDE BRIDGE FOR US!!

does anyone have like good photos from this show? i watched the live stream, it happened litteraly close to my house, but i live somewhere else now and could not buy tickets before they sold out (im stupid and was waiting for a friend to make up her mind about joining me LOL). id love some cute photos from her in porto/the show.

also does anyone know of any good quality footage from her on the 4th of july 2023 in amsterdam? i was there, but never found anything good quality and watched it from all the way up there in the gigantic ziggo dome hehe :)))

thanks guys, im new here hehe so im not that good at digging yet <3