Elle

Paris, FR @ Rock en Seine - August 21st, 2024

On 8/22/2024 at 8:06 PM, AnW said:

Thank you sm now i can listen to my concert on spotify screaming crying :trisha:, do you think you could add arcadia, without you, west coast, a&w, young and beautiful and maybe ride monologue ?

XyipXje.png

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Can I share a link of a google drive of the audios of the Paris show so that anyone who desires it can download it ? I'm uncertain if we can share the official release, even if it's just live audio. pls somoene let me know !!

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

15 hours ago, vicdelrey said:

Can I share a link of a google drive of the audios of the Paris show so that anyone who desires it can download it ? I'm uncertain if we can share the official release, even if it's just live audio. pls somoene let me know !!

I would love that. I'm not sure about the rules but a lot of live have been posted in the media section of this forum so I don't see what would be the problem with this one. 

I was walking in Paris to my coworking space earlier and I was like god damn! The smell of piss really is pungent today. And then I was like wait a minute

Also unrelated but the coworking space is playing the entirety of folklore

4tdWYMA.png