Just now, The Siren said:

red carpet:

Reveal hidden contents

main ceremony:

Reveal hidden contents

53402400629_dcfc796993_c.jpg

Welcome to the 2023 Lipsters Awards!

The ceremony is now starting!

For the next 2.5 hours, the winner & runner up of our 35 categories will be announced in groups of 2-3 every 10 minutes! Good luck to all of our nominees!

Let's begin. For our first two awards...

53402400274_59e17d8873_o.png

and the winner is...

@Embach

Runner up: @Surf Noir

53402077641_f308c64ff1_o.png

and the winner is...

@Surf Noir

Runner up: @Mer

Congratulations to our first two winners of the evening! Xx

Girl you WON

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Lizzyology was driven off of a cliff, listening to the news that they lost the awards for all their nominations!!! Bystanders apparently say this was no accident as "Goodbye to You" was blasting from the depths of the cliff - weather watchers say the forecast for Lizzy Grant pics is headed for a drought in 2024

T8uL8QU.jpg 

lPqTY1H.jpg

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

and the winner is...

@The Siren

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

i dedicate this award to all my haters who call me ugly, because they were right! but i won and they didnt so BLEH!

us-singer-kesha-smiles-after-receiving-t

I'm getting a bit nervous about the amount of awards I'm winning since I know I have a crowd of jumpers waiting for me outside... but Biggest Stan is my favourite category to win in, so thank you :thankyou2: 

53460946567_551589f006.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wow me @taco truck, @Veinsineon and @lizzyology gonna go get drunk at the afterparty after losing all our awards 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Following an extremely loud bang inside the Lipster's award show hall and a symphony of screaming inside the building, @Psychedelic Pussy was spotted outside the event show. When asked about the Lipster's building being on fire and attendees possibly burning to death inside, she told reporters "No comment."

OIG.5xZMee.YPFS2aZHMtjT9?pid=ImgGn

giphy.gif

found an extinguisher! gotta save the theater, I won't snitch though :blush2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Veinsineon was driven off a cliff, listening to the news that they lost the awards for all their nominations!!! Bystanders apparently say this was no accident as "In The Next Life" was blasting from the depths of the cliff - weather watchers say the forecast for Witty Sexy Unhinged Lanaboards content is headed towards a draught in 2024

T8uL8QU.jpg

Hmmnnnn I think I’ll say goodbye for now, it’s getting pretty late! Congratulations to all the past and future winners and runner ups! :kiss2: Thanks everyone for another entertaining award season! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

Lizzyology was driven off of a cliff, listening to the news that they lost the awards for all their nominations!!! Bystanders apparently say this was no accident as "Goodbye to You" was blasting from the depths of the cliff - weather watchers say the forecast for Lizzy Grant pics is headed for a drought in 2024

T8uL8QU.jpg 

NOOO PLEASE DON'T DIE WE NEED YOUR LIFE-CHANGING LIZZY GRANT MEDIA YOU TEASED :paris: 

Just now, Veinsineon said:

When you edited me into the post right after I thought "guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats.... alone" :oprah4:

but I wanna come along :sass:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️