Sign in to follow this  
ethelcain

Vyva Melinkolya

277968110_502783191394872_1756022555139137564_n.jpg

Vyva Melinkolya is a solo music project by Angel Diaz, a transgender artist, musician, and photographer living out of Pittsburgh, PA. She is originally from Louisville, KY.

In 2023, she released the record Orbweaving, made in collaboration with Ambient / Slowcore artist Midwife, out of indie label The Flenser, showcasing her influence and personal, almost 'blurry' melancholy. 

Later that year, Diaz released a second album, Unbecoming, a darker, more personal project dedicated to victims of intimate partner violence.

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

6 hours ago, Break Me Down said:
 277968110_502783191394872_1756022555139137564_n.jpg

Vyva Melinkolya is a solo music project by Angel Diaz, a transgender artist, musician, and photographer living out of Pittsburgh, PA. She is originally from Louisville, KY.

In 2023, she released the record Orbweaving, made in collaboration with Ambient / Slowcore artist Midwife, out of indie label The Flenser, showcasing her influence and personal, almost 'blurry' melancholy. 

Later that year, Diaz released a second album, Unbecoming, a darker, more personal project dedicated to victims of intimate partner violence.

omg i wrote this bio on lastfm for her this is my moment :) she's so talented and so sweet i hope she blows up soon

2 hours ago, sheepie said:

omg i wrote this bio on lastfm for her this is my moment :) she's so talented and so sweet i hope she blows up soon

yeah i discovered Orbweaving a few months ago and loved it but Unbecoming is truly on another level :wub:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 hour ago, Break Me Down said:

yeah i discovered Orbweaving a few months ago and loved it but Unbecoming is truly on another level :wub:

YES I agree so hard. Unbecoming is my fav <3 her releasing it and Orbweaving both in the same year is insane