SinclairKills23

Trump/Biden 2024 Rematch — TikTok ban

Idk what the hell y’all are doing on TikTok to have such shitty algorithms but I just get old money vibe videos and cute boys. Have yet to see a politician on TikTok (other than pics of a young JFK) 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

b*den is such a shame for america and what people were saying about tr*mp in 2016, he should be totally getting as well :oprah3:

it’s sad that people didn’t see anything thru him while election and chose to ignore the red flags, he should be in a care home, not the white house :eek2:

2 hours ago, American Whore said:

this has been a problem amongst twitter and facebook and youtube and insta for YEARS at this point. 

all of which also sell our data and leak out privacy for a few cents. let's not pretend this is new 

Of course! I agree with you. :wub: I meant that TikTok is just another addition to what’s been happening for years. It arguably has the largest influence on our young generation at the moment, making them even more susceptible to misinformation along with the Meta apps and Twitter. It’s a problem in general and definitely has been for a while. 

I’m just so surprised there isn’t literal rioting in the streets, given the fact that the powers that be are trying to convince you to trust a frail elderly man with dementia to run / represent what was once considered the greatest country in the world. We are living in suchhh a fucked up timeline. 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

The consequences of not voting in local elections [municipal-state level], politicians that have more direct power over you than some CorporateCapitalist® puppet in the White House

On 3/14/2024 at 1:22 PM, American Whore said:

I know a lot of people will disagree with parts of this, probably, so read at your own risk.

Hide contents

1. Biden isn't a great president and most liberals never believed he would be. He was just a scapegoat for us to get Trump out. We voted for him to get rid of Trump and we'll do it again this election. Nobody truly expected him to be good at anything and he hasn't really been. His foreign policy isn't great, but neither was Trump's. Trump's economy was only good after Obama fixed it from Bush's admin running the economy into the ground until Covid. Covid fucked the economy on a world level so we can't truly blame Trump or Biden, being 100% honest. As much as I'd like to blame Trump, that's the truth. I will give some examples to what Trump did that did effect the US economy though.

a. Trump gave out free money to people and businesses when they needed it and Biden liked the idea, so Biden did it two times after Trump did. People were begging Trump for more because it was only $1200 per person and $1200 doesn't go far in America, believe it or not.

b. Trump influenced the oil sector by begging them to close down/shut down during covid. Whether he admits it or not, I believe he did this to drive the price of fuel up because either he has personal investments made in oil/fuel and he's selfish or he did this to try to ruin the economy before Biden won in an attempt to fool people into believing his admin kept the economy in a good position. This is provable that he did this, he tweeted about it during 2020.

c. Trump's admin was the most expensive in American history - we went into more debt during his admin than any president before him.

2. Biden's national security is a joke. They're fighting about Tiktok and data, meanwhile Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, Netflix, Hulu/Disney, utility companies, Amazon, and everything else people use sell our data on the pennies. They sell our data and it's not a problem. Why should I care about my data being sold in China - it isn't like my data is very interesting anyway. China has allegedly been sending "weather balloons" over across the US for whatever reason at least since Trump's admin and nobody knew. When it happened last year and we noticed, we did nothing about it. We never sent a message by doing it back. In fact, we let it happen again twice this year already. At the southern boarder, there's issues with immigration and people coming into the country illegally. People won't like this part of my post because it is illegal. "But we came here illegally too and stole land so why don't we let them come?!?!" They're right in part of that. We did steal land and we were foreign here once too, but a lot of people didn't come here by choice, but were forced to come here either due to being prisoners/debtors or by slavery. But reality is, we can't just let people come into the country without any checks. That's how you have 9/11s happening or other terrorist attacks. Be so fucking for real. Not everyone trying to come into the US is a 'terrorist' but you'd never know because any terrorist could look like anyone else and we already have enough domestic terrorists in the US as it is. There's a way to go about it, bumrushing the boarder ain't it fam.

3. Gaza. Oh boy, let's talk about it, I guess, and get it out of the way. Israel is truly the only US ally in the middle east and is a nuclear power. The dangerous thing about this is if we turn our backs on Israel and they get taken over either by Iran or any other middle eastern country that doesn't like the US and our allies, there's no way in knowing if they'd use those nukes against us. The situation in Gaza fucking sucks, but it's pretty much a necessary evil from our side. Supporting Israel is a national security situation. And I get it, they need to held accountable. Sure, I get that. But Hamas shouldn't be attacking in the first place to start things and use Palestinians as a device of "woe is me". Don't start shit you can't finish. The US has been learning that since Vietnam. On the other hand, deductive reasoning suggests that the conflict there since October started due to Russia and Iran stirring the pot to try and make up a proxy war the US would need to get involved in to deter our support of Ukraine. I'm not being an Israel simp, just being a realist here. I don't like what's going on to the people of Gaza either, but Israel's gonna do what they want and we can't just sit around being mad about it all day and focusing on it all the time. I have too many things to worry about (and feel the same way about Ukraine too.)

4. Obama... wasn't great either. He helped fix the economy when it was in it's lowest point since the great depression, but he also started taxing people who couldn't afford health insurance. It's something I'll never forgive his 8 years in office for because it fucked me when I was 18 and couldn't get insurance and didn't have parents to support me (I'd been on my own since I was 16, truthfully.)

5. Ukraine is a situation that we should be helping with in some ways, but not as much as we are. At this point, we need to make a decision - let go and let them handle their business themselves or finish it ourselves. I'm tired of supporting other countries when I can't buy a box of cereal for cheaper than $5. I get that there's more involved to it than us sending money to Ukraine, but the money isn't free and it doesn't come from nowhere. Europe shouldn't be something we're involved with unless it's part of our allied nations (NATO). That doesn't mean I want Russia to win, but at some point, we need to make a choice. My rent is too high to be concerned with Ukraine or Israel for that matter. Unfortunately, we also support Israel's free healthcare system and we don't do it here. It makes no fucking sense.

6. Old people have no space in politics. They shouldn't be anywhere near elections. There needs to be an age cap on Congress, the President, and SCOTUS but people aren't ready to get that legislation passed. There should also be a time limit on SCOTUS and a term limit for Congress, but for some reason, that's not happening either. Neither Biden nor Trump are equipped to run a country unless they're running it into the ground. It sucks, but they're the only 2 options we have and we can't allow Trump to win again. Trump is too dangerous. If Biden wins, he might resign during his second presidency and let Kamala take over (who I also fucking hate bc she was a prosecutor who put people away, namely black men in a majority, for merely possessing weed.)

In a nutshell, TL;DR, I'm conflicted. The liberal part of me and conservative part of me are both disappointed on both ends.

KEEP SPEAKING THE FUCKING TRUTH SIS! THANK YOU FOR POSTING SANITY ON THIS BOARD OMG.

anyway, i could give 2 fucks about tiktok being banned. it's never been a huge part of my life and i'm more concerned than anything that people at my place of employment CRIED over it. I mean......really? However, the fact that conservatives are crying about it when they hate China, cracks me up and the lefts crying about it because they have no lives, cracks me up. It's an app, not the end of the world. They aren't even banning it for free speech reasons, they're banning it for security reasons.

ALSO if people vote for Trump OVER TIKTOK they're not mature enough to vote.

~INSTA1.gif

15 minutes ago, SinclairKills23 said:

So… apparently in the latest news, in Maryland a bridge collapsed and Biden is treating this more serious than actual human rights issues and wars going on 🙄

People are dead. No reason to compare disasters. Of course the president is going to address a horrible incident inside of his own country.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Imo banning TikTok before the presidential election is good timing for the candidates. As far as I rmemeber, in lokcdown a lot of people voted for Biden because random people on titkok were telling them to

10 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

People are dead. No reason to compare disasters. Of course the president is going to address a horrible incident inside of his own country.

I’m not being rude, I’m just saying a bridge collapsed and almost immediately there’s a response and is taken care of very well. It makes no sense how the bridge collapse is being taken care of better than some of this other stuff that could have been prevented or easily taken care of. 

1 hour ago, SinclairKills23 said:

I’m not being rude, I’m just saying a bridge collapsed and almost immediately there’s a response and is taken care of very well. It makes no sense how the bridge collapse is being taken care of better than some of this other stuff that could have been prevented or easily taken care of. 

Are you even American? That bridge collapse was all any American was talking about yesterday. Of course he’d talk about it.

40 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Are you even American? That bridge collapse was all any American was talking about yesterday. Of course he’d talk about it.

Of course I’m American. I wouldn’t have made the thread if I wasn’t from the states. I didn’t hear anything from people when I was out yesterday, I only saw about it in some videos and a few articles

On 3/27/2024 at 3:53 AM, SinclairKills23 said:

of course he responds differently to his own people. honestly, good. as much as there's so much horrible shit in the world, i want to see my president caring more about his own country that's been going down hill.

i'm sick of our money, that we don't have by the way, going to things outside of the country that don't even involve us. It's hurting US. people in america are struggling to make ends meet and people are wanting him to care more about other country's problems when we have so many of our own that need fixing. we don't even have a good healthcare system for god's sake.

~INSTA1.gif

On 4/13/2024 at 11:43 PM, Strangelove said:

Doesn’t matter who wins the election if Israel escalates this to nuclear war. 

oh sure blame isreal and not the people attacking them

On 4/15/2024 at 3:51 PM, baddisease said:

Trump's trial starts today. They've gone through 50 jurors who said they cannot be impartial.

i still don't understand how they can find an impartial jury

~INSTA1.gif