Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

THIS SONG IS SO GOOD OH MY GOD :defeated: it's insane how i went from laughing at her before I Really Like You/Run Away With Me came out to her literally being one my favorite artists. 

lABVyGE.png

i'm so GLAD you guys finally got onto the Carly train. been riding it all alone since Call Me Maybe + it's wonderful seeing people finally appreciate what a talented artist she is  :flutter:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

okay actually finally hearing this with headphones today and i'm crying, its so good. also i'm with you @@Sucker, I never ever ever thought i'd be a CRJ fan, and i love her stuff so much now. literally everything. Kiss is so cute, E•MO•TION is one of the best albums i've ever listened to, Tug of War is such a cute a solid alt-pop record actually, and her features with The Knocks and Danny L Harle are so so so good. Call me obsessed. "Super Natural" was my 70th CRJ song!

H0bDaqU.gif

soooo apparently it's confirmed that Carly will make an appearance on new Blood Orange record on a song called "Better Than Me"!!!!!! :party:

she should keep doing these features so we have new material each month tbh, hahah

lABVyGE.png

Someone please PM me a download link to Super Natural, it sounds so good

IT'S SO GOOD. Here's a DL! 

When I heard the live version, I thought it was cute, but holy moly, the studio version blew my mind tbh. It's been on my mind for days now. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

IT'S SO GOOD. Here's a DL! 

When I heard the live version, I thought it was cute, but holy moly, the studio version blew my mind tbh. It's been on my mind for days now. :defeated:

HOLY FUCK IT'S INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

KINDA REALLY NEED A FULL ALBUM LIKE THIS 

(also I love the cover u made for it)

FzytWEW.png

HOLY FUCK IT'S INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

KINDA REALLY NEED A FULL ALBUM LIKE THIS 

(also I love the cover u made for it)

thank you <3

and i agree!! although the next album will be 80s/disco, I'd love some PC music in the mix as well :flutter:

lABVyGE.png