Sign in to follow this  
PCM86

Willa Ford

Ok so she confirmed on an instagram story that an album (and an interior design TV show) is in the works. 20 years later after her last single "A Toast to Men".

I guess you remember her (only) hit "I Wanna Be Bad" from 2001 and if you don't you are not a true pop culture fan, lol. Her debut album "Willa was Here" is one of the best pop albums of the bubblegumpop era.

Willa Ford - I Wanna Be Bad (2001) - YouTube

She quit music after so many disappointments and has been asked about returning for many years. Her unreleased album "Sexysexobsessive" remains unleaked except for a handful of songs. In 2019 she came back to spotlight because she was on a TV show of interior design and had multiple interviews. In all of them she was asked about returning to music and always said no. She confirmed she was still writing songs though.

Apparentely she is coming with disco/dance/upbeat music (asked her about it), which is good news in my book, I was afraid about folk/country music. I don't know why her change of heart but I'm glad. She said she "connected" again with it because she was meant for creating art in one way (music) or another (interior design).

Apparently the album will be upbeat, she said "sure is!" when I asked her and that she "can't wait to share it" which I guess it means it's more advanced than I thought.

Here's to the men we love to love

Here's to the men in love with us

Here's to the men who pass on us

FUCK THE MEN LET'S DRINK TO US:hottie:

Yeah like two iconic singles and videos and she did that woman anthem in 2003 when almost no one else was doing it.

We welcome you back to the game Willa!