Ice Cream Ice Queen

Lana to appear on “30 Years of Grace” BBC Radio 6 Music special honouring Jeff Buckley - September 15th, 2024 @ 8pm

29 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

is it 4pm london time? 

I presume so — the BBC Radio 6 post on Instagram says from 4pm, and they would be posting in BST.

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

32 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

she will not be there all the participants are mentioned

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0022tsz

Well, that's that then :rollin: It will still be worth a listen for any fans of Jeff Buckley and the other people interviewed. 

I'll probably still be listening because I also love Ed O'Brien + Patti Smith. 

6 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Literally the only possible reason that I can think of her being on there and suddenly disappearing is the flooding from the hurricane and maybe she was planning on flying out and it got canceled

Idk this is weird

Like Embach said, I don't think she'd be flying out for it. They'd probably do a phone interview ahead of time or live, so I'm not sure why she's not included anymore :crossed:

Just now, The Sun Also Rises said:

Like Embach said, I don't think she'd be flying out for it. They'd probably do a phone interview ahead of time or live, so I'm not sure why she's not included anymore :crossed:

I mean possibly the same reason it's very possible that power/cell service is out so she wouldn't really be able to call in either

6 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Well, that's that then :rollin: It will still be worth a listen for any fans of Jeff Buckley and the other people interviewed. 

I'll probably still be listening because I also love Ed O'Brien + Patti Smith. 

Patti Smith has a big section - she talks about her comeback to music and how at lollapolooza 1994 she froze on stage and Jeff helped her 

1 minute ago, dexter said:

Patti Smith has a big section - she talks about her comeback to music and how at lollapolooza 1994 she froze on stage and Jeff helped her 

I'm listening now! I didn't realise it was available online right now!

Still disappointed Lana isn't featured :noparty: But I'm really looking forward to hearing more about those things :flutter:

The next programme looks interesting too (Celebrating Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan: A key influence for Jeff Buckley), I love qawwali :wubna:

7 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I'm listening now! I didn't realise it was available online right now!

Still disappointed Lana isn't featured :noparty: But I'm really looking forward to hearing more about those things :flutter:

The next programme looks interesting too (Celebrating Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan: A key influence for Jeff Buckley), I love qawwali :wubna:

I love your continuous enthusiasm :bebe: