sportcruiser

Barrie's band?

I quite like Kassidy but I really only started listening to them lately because they're Scottish so I try to listen to more Scottish bands and give my home country a wee boost. also cause Barrie is with Lana so I may as well give them a go. they're pretty good

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

I fucking love Kassidy, okay im not obssessed over them the way I am with Lana. But i do really like them.

Their song "Oh My God" is my favourite. Its the kind of song that i just want to have a massive beach party to. Invite loads of friends, hang party lights and shit, alcohol, a bonfire and we all dance and have fun with that song playing.

I love it.

Lol sadly, that cant ever happen because, lets face it; this is fucking England. We would all die of hypothermia.

:aw:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I fucking love Kassidy, okay im not obssessed over them the way I am with Lana. But i do really like them.

Their song "Oh My God" is my favourite. Its the kind of song that i just want to have a massive beach party to. Invite loads of friends, hang party lights and shit, alcohol, a bonfire and we all dance and have fun with that song playing.

I love it.

Lol sadly, that cant ever happen because, lets face it; this is fucking England. We would all die of hypothermia.

:aw:

all of this ^^^^^

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

HIS ACCENT  :defeated:

omg swooning. lemme bag him and me n ldr can be bffs 

i like Kassidy! I've only heard a few songs but I Don't Know is so good! They remind me of another band but I can't quite figure it out.  I wanna listen to more cos some of them are about Lana.  I also feel bad that a lot of their comments on their FB fan page are like asking about Lana and all of that. but they probably don't care as long as people are listening   

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I'm watching all of their SXSW vlogs and it's really amusing. Fun Fact: Look at 0:47 in this video and see if you can find Barrie's poster of Lana in his room  :flutter:

EQFO7rX.png

I love Kassidy, I wasn't sure if I was going to like them at first but I listened to 'Waking Up Sideways' by them and that got me hooked!

'I Don't Know' and 'Stray Cat' are amazing too, Hope St. has too be my favourite album by them. I actually really like Kassidy now, and I need to watch their SXSW blogs. 

HDNuMHm.png

First off, can someone please rename this thread to "Kassidy" or at least "Barrie's Band (Kassidy)". I feel ashamed on behalf of so many people  :poordat:  (Like c'mon. Imagine joining KassidyBoards in a parallell universe only to find a thread dedicated to Lana Del Rey called "Barrie's groupie")  :poordat:

Secondly, I can't wait for new music! They made a post a couple of days back ago where they stated they were recording some acoustic guitar for a brand new track. They also hinted that Marylin Monroe would be impressed (Could this be a hypothetical Lana collab? Probably not, but a boy can dream)  :poordat:

They're such an amazing band. They truly care for their fans and the people around them. I barely know them, yet I feel like they're my heroes. I need Kassidy stans in my life. My inbox is open  :poordat:  

In all seriousness, their music really speaks to me and I just needed to get that off my chest.  :poordat:

I also listened to "Waking Up Sideways" like 56 times whilst writing this  :poordat:

tumblr_mbd530nmXl1qmary5o1_500.gif

EQFO7rX.png

Hey guys, we are Lana's fans who love Barrie as well. We are setting up a website for Barrie, it's almost ready to get published but we need your help. If anyone has photos from the Paradise tour, whether it's kassidy's performance or your photos with Barrie, please send them to us at: bjofanpage@gmail.com

You can also like our fb page www.facebook.com/bjofans and follow us on twitter @bjofanpage

Thanks!

www.insidemyintrovertmind.blogspot.gr

I was watching some old videos of Kassidy and there is one video of them recording a demo and you can hear at the end of the video a woman'c voice saying 'Yeaah' and i am 99% it's Lana. So if it's Lana this is a video she recorded.

I'm sure it's Lana. Loved the song btw.