PinUpCartoonBaby

Covers by PinUpCartoonBaby (taking requests)

Hello there! Reviving this thread after a long, long break. (Wow, last post in february...didn't think it has been this long.)

So, no irrelevant blahblah, here's one of many HM covers I'm working on.

I just really wanted to use this picture but somehow didn't find the right position for the text, so I made different versions. Nothing special at all, I'm a bit out of training in terms of making covers I guess.

honeymoon_1_dcns8d.jpg

honeymoon_1_eaqsch.jpg

I like this one the less...anyway...

honeymoon_1_c7dsnd.jpg

Wow these are perfect!

Where did you get the photos from?

Aahh, so much time passed again. The Honeymoon era is already here and I'm still feeling kinda stuck in the past, working on covers for old Lana/Lizzy songs. :P

I've been working on this one for months now but I'm still far from being happy with it. However I'm gonna show it to you, maybe you guys could help me find out how to improve it. After working on it for so long I've become kinda blind for flaws. (EDIT: Oh no, I actually just spotted one...lol... :toofunny: )

pinupgalore-try_quadrxxuwl.jpg

And I also think that I haven't posted this one. It's nothing special, just a quick cover I did when we got the first recording from the Endless Summer Tour.

ldr_endlesssummertourlqs0p.jpg

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif