Sign in to follow this  
evilentity

Ride Monologue Alternate Version

Okay, I'm gonna need a photo of EE or Malcom McDowell on a tire swing. No reason. :creep:

:wat: Found this while looking for a photo:

I dreamed that my parents had to take down the tire swings in their yard because someone had taken out a patent on them. I was very angry, how could anyone patent a tire swing?? Well apparently this person was on their way to change the tire swings to his specifications. It ended up being Malcolm McDowell. My dad directed him to the backyard and I followed. He had bunnies with him. He was showing me how obediant they were, then proceeded to one of the tire swings which had this huge pen of bunnies behind the tree. Sort of making a tunnel under it even. Somehow, the tire swings were bunny powered. Tres weird. Then we started back to the house and this gunman with a cowboy hat on who was just inside the back door pointed a gun at us. I flipped the guy's hat off to distract him and ran into the house and yelled at my dad to get his gun! not sure what happened to Mr. McDowell at this point.. and then I woke up!

:sluttybunny:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.