yu16273947

Foxes

bQ65kNb.jpg

Thank you! Is that a scan or you used Chaos picture?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I used his picture vEsukuc.png

Cool, thank you :D

Thank you both <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Anyway back to her music, I hope she takes this album as an opportunity to re-release Echo as it will actually have impact this time round compared to when it was a buzz single back in 2012. vEsukuc.png

I'd love that, Echo is her most radio friendly song on the album along with LTfT.

Anyway back to her music, I hope she takes this album as an opportunity to re-release Echo as it will actually have impact this time round compared to when it was a buzz single back in 2012. vEsukuc.png

Or "Youth" tbh!!! I think it needs a second chance here in the US.

H0bDaqU.gif

I mean it's unlikely considering she has a video for it already and she won't film another so... But it would be nice. Also pissed that we never got the video for Warrior. She filmed it and it never got released.

Really? I need that video

s8d0lgO.jpg

Such a shame Warrior wasn't included in Glorious as a bonus track, weird huh?

It wouldn't have fitted on Glorious imo. In Her Arms is the worst track on the album too 

I know but that's why artists releases songs as bonus tracks, they are songs that doesn't quite fit into the album.

In Her Arms is better than Shaking Heads imo, it's a great song.

Home, Clarity, Beauty Queen and The Unknown are great on the album but something about In Her Arms sets it apart. Probably because it sounds so different and I don't really like it. It's fine on the EP tho 

Yasss at the acoustic LGFT song on the EP. 

I love her single releases, always brings up a surprise, radio edits and plenty of remixes :D 

Okay I'm actually going to try and get my Foxes stuff organized this week.

Does anyone have "Glorious", "Talking To Ghosts", "Night Owls Early Birds", or "Count The Saints" in better than 128 kbps?

I don't think TTG's is in HQ because its just demo and I don't think a download for it has been put up. 

i have the rest in 256 or 320