yu16273947

Foxes

The Hangover? Is a Foxes song?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The Hangover? Is a Foxes song?

yeah its from her "loui rose" days

along with a bunch of others like The Long Way Home, Cowboys and Indians and X-Ray Vision (and more but i can't be bothered to list them)

and before you ask, no i don't have them. only a one or two people do

along with a bunch of others like The Long Way Home, Cowboys and Indians and X-Ray Vision (and more but i can't be bothered to list them)

And the live version of that one or any of those?

Thank you for the info :D

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

It's only me who has them - although I don't have Cowboys and Indians as of yet. Hearts and Daggers, Like Foxes Do and Adam and Eve all came from me.

sigjs.jpg

It's only me who has them - although I don't have Cowboys and Indians as of yet. Hearts and Daggers, Like Foxes Do and Adam and Eve all came from me.

Thank you for those then! :D I hope you can share more songs soon :)

Tbh the demo/sampler version of Holding Onto Heaven is better to me. That fucking music box thing in the final version annoys me so much because it's played through the chorus' too.

I know what you mean - I had the demo since the beginning of December last year so when it came out 2 weeks later on iTunes with that irritating sounds, I was like.... no.

sigjs.jpg

I'm officially going to make my Ellie Goulding blog an Ellie Goulding/Foxes blog so if you don't mind seeing some photos of Ellie on your dash, follow me: digginforgould.tumblr.com

Then make sure you follow foxescubs.tumblr.com cos I run dat sh*t

sigjs.jpg

No, but I have them. Maybe I'll post them soon. 

Don't worry - I've got them; just wanted to know if they were out yet. Also I might post a list of all my Foxes files cos I don't know what's leaked yet if everyone wouldn't mind helping me.

sigjs.jpg