yu16273947

Foxes

I'm loving this second album's style so far... Far much more than the first one. Body Talk was flawless and FDFMN is a really nice follow up

Amazing is good too. They're all very different from eachother tho.

lABVyGE.png

I'm so behind on the Foxes hype at the moment. :defeated:  :defeated:

Has there really been a leak on songs again? I kinda ruined Glorious for myself by getting the songs before their official release date. I don't really wanna do the same for the new album (is there an official source on it being called All I Need?)

I adore "Body Talk", and it's been climbing the charts somewhat here in the UK, and it's been on the radio quite a lot (particularly on Viking FM). She's currently sitting at #7 on the iTunes Top 10. Not bad, but I'd like to see her climb a bit higher. It's such a massive shame that once again it seems like she's not being marketed enough. It's great that she's doing these promos and things, but I very rarely see or hear anything about her anywhere, other than the odd play on the radio.

As for "Feet Don't Fail Me Now", my first impression is I'm not overly keen on it after first listen as I was with "Body Talk". Perhaps I just haven't listened to it properly, I was kinda over-hyped at a new Foxes song premiering on her YouTube channel, that I didn't really 'take it in', per se. As for the "Photograph" cover on Live Lounge, I'm really torn about whether or not to listen to it, because I DETEST Ed Sheeran with the fiery passion of a thousand suns, but it's Foxes! And from what you guys have said, she completely slays it.

Is there any other information I'm lacking on in the Foxes world? Or is everything pretty much as it was?

Do you have the demo?

I mean based on the snippets that leaked. It seemed somewhat finished, but Let It Go For Tonight had 5 demos or something, so... :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

1. Rise Up - Intro

2. Better Love

3. Body Talk

4. Cruel

5. If You Leave Me Now

6. Amazing

7. Devil Side

8. Feet Don't Fail Me Now

9. Wicked Love

10. Scar

11. Money