Amadeus

Florrie

http://picosong.com/D4xF   :rip:

Her fans... they really try LMAOOOO. Like Call 911 and LTL would be on the album 6 years later  :toofloppy:

edit: OMFG STUPID BOY  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png

Is Stupid Boy new? 

She first performed it in 2013 I think. The fucking slayage. Fuck me up Florrie  :deadbanana:

TjmiIK4.png

http://picosong.com/D4xF   :rip:

Her fans... they really try LMAOOOO. Like Call 911 and LTL would be on the album 6 years later  :toofloppy:

edit: OMFG STUPID BOY  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I doubt any of the Xenomania tracks will make the album; the production team itself appears to have been wound down (their studio was put up for sale sometime last year) and in one of the interviews for Real Love, she doesn't even mention them by name and only talks about them briefly. I'm dying to know what exactly happened between them - if she grew tired of the songs and wanted to start over or if their working relationship ended on a sour note - but her social media profiles are extremely impersonal. All she seems to do is post pictures/videos of her driving/in the studio and maintain her Twitter relationship with Alfie Deyes  :flop:

Yeah, if she ever does actually release an album I think all the old stuff will be scrapped. They're so old now. She's probably ACTUALLY working on a whole new album now, but who knows when/if we'll get that. Fingers crossed!

Oh, Galaxies leaked! https://soundcloud.com/walkingaline/galaxies-2

It says it's been uploaded for over a year but I think it was private before.

TjmiIK4.png

Just read that Galaxies and Stupid Boy leaked, could someone please send me a link for these and Turn The World Upside Down, I want to hear them <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Here's Stupid Boy, Looking for Love and Last Thing: https://soundcloud.com/user-153436151

I can't find a link for the other two right now but they've probably been re-uploaded somewhere else like VK.

Wow this version of LFL is trash... why are there 2

TjmiIK4.png

Here's Stupid Boy, Looking for Love and Last Thing: https://soundcloud.com/user-153436151

I can't find a link for the other two right now but they've probably been re-uploaded somewhere else like VK.

They are great! Thanks :D

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Any of you have this album sampler?

https://florrie.fandom.com/wiki/2014_album_sampler

Lossless would be amazing, but I'll be thankful even with a 320 kbps mp3 or 256 kbps AAC. I hope someone can please help me with this, I'm saddened she stop trying.

I have it in lossless, I'll dm you !!

You're a hero! Thanks :D