2. "American" - Biographical
  3. "Cola" - Amazing
  4. "Body Electric" - Nostalgic
  5. "Blue Velvet" - Elegant
  6. "Gods and Monsters" - Thoughtful
  7. "Yayo" - Haunting
  8. "Bel Air" - Angelic
  9. "Burning Desire" - Hot

Oh wow, I really love the word associations you thought of!

Bel Air as Angelic? It totally works!

And Blue Velvet really is elegant, I just love how long she holds the notes in there.... :kiss:

I think my favourite song will always change, I'm no good at staying with one single thing.

But, I'll always, always have a special place in my heart for "Paris".

I'm love the idea of visiting Paris one day with the person I'm in love with and not telling anybody, just taking off in the middle of the night and not telling "daddy why.". It really makes me think of standing under the Eiffel Tower at night, under the stars, just arm in arm with that special person. I know it isn't ever going to happen, but we all like to dream, it gives us something to strive for, to keep on going in hope that this dream will one day come true. That is why "Paris" stays where it is, in my heart, in my dreams.

That wasnt too cheesy was it? Haha, I love you.

Sorry, I dont use twitter, i have it, but I'm never on it. So i wont bother posting my account.

- Rebecca Bateman x

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Love this! :D

BTD:

Born to die: dark and romantic

Off to the races: exciting as hell

Blue jeans: sweet gangsta melody

Video games: simply dreamy

Diet mountain dew: bad ass 

National anthem: anthemic aha

Dark paradise: melancholic

Radio: overwhelming, uplifting

Carmen: pure poetry

Million dollar man: hollywood sadness

Summertime sadness: restfully tropical 

This is what makes us girl: my teenage dream

Without you: exquisitely captivating

Lolita: fun and sensual

Lucky Ones: celestial

PARADISE:

Ride: free -> freedom

American: makes me happy

Cola: insane and exotic

Body electric: macabre in the best way 

Blue velvet: idyllic, graceful

Gods & monsters: fucking dope

Yayo: deadly beautiful

Bel air: holy, immortal

Burning desire: luxurious, orgasmic

@sailorluk 

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Thank you so much everyone so far who has inputted, it's really helpful <3

The next question is a bit different to the others. It's something I hear people say Lana has done to them but something that other people cannot understand at all.

HOW HAS LANA DEL REY CHANGED YOUR LIFE?

It may be her as a person, one particular song or video or she may have not changed you life just how you view life or your attitude to it.

Thank you everyone,

Love you xx

How has Lana Del Rey changed my life?

She hasnt really changed my life, but she has helped me. Before her i obviously didnt know what good music was haha. She has made me want to see more of the world than ever. She helped me, in my mind, with something that tore me to pieces. Someone I used to love, she had a boyfriend, I didnt know, all i knew was that I was smitten by this girl. I loved her like nobody before. Then I saw signs of her having a boyfriend on her neck.. She had tried to hide it with her hair but she forgot, and i saw this love bite. I was disgusted, hurt and i felt so betrayed. I went home and i cried and cried and cried. She completely ruined me. It took a few months to get over it, but through those months I kept on listening to Lana, and I remembered that through all of this, Lana was there for me. Before this incident i had still loved Lana, but once i got past it, Lana became my hero haha. Thankyou Lana x

- Becca Bateman.

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Thank you for everything so far <3

Question 4 is once again something different and strange this time.

IF YOU WHERE WITH LANA FOR ONE DAY ONLY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH HER AND SAY TO HER?

Don't forget twitter names will be credited of corse.

Thank you xx

If i were with Lana for one day, we would eat ice cream, talk. I would, of course ask her a lot of questions haha, i dont know whether to call it curiosity or just being nosy. I would say "Your happiness is my happiness. I love you." 

- Becca Bateman xx

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Question 4

IF YOU WHERE WITH LANA FOR ONE DAY ONLY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH HER AND SAY TO HER?

If I were with Lana for only one day, I'd have her sing to me...for hours. Then we'd go out to eat wherever she wanted and she would tell me all about her life and share stories and sing some more. I'd tell her how amazing she is and how lucky I was to spend just one day with such a talented person as her. Then we'd watch a movie together and sing together. And then she could sing to me all day. I would love that. Just a chill, relaxing day with Lana and her beautiful voice!

-Faisal 

@faisaltastic

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18