Lillie

My book for Lana

Okay so basically I am making a book for Lana that I hopefully will give to her when I hopefully meet her in May.
What I am doing is asking people questions And I will put the awnswers in the book.
For question is simple to start with.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LANA SONG AND WHY?
Write about how it makes you feel and stuff, and feel free to put your twitter name and of course I will credit you.
If you do answer thank you very much the help is much appreciated
Love you all xxx

My favourite Lana Song is 'Lucky Ones' from the Album 'Born To Die', first because I like how her singing and the music/melody blends perfectly  together. That is really something that not every song has. 

And everytime I hear this song, I start to cry easily because of the reason I wrote above. I am kinda a really sensitive person and It makes me happy when a song is so powerfull that it can make me cry. That's an amazing feeling and I love it.

The other reason are the lyrics. The lyrics are unique and I try to compare them with my life and the people I miss and the people I want to have in my life. I can't tell more about it but they are really the most beautiful lyrics for me.

Twitter @sbk58

BODY ELECTRIC ~ such an insane song, i love it.

GOGO DANCER ~ makes me wanna become a stripper.

QUEEN OF THE GAS STATION & HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL ~ i mean, they're just good pure music.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

My favourite Lana-song is "Ride". I love the lyrics, I think the song has one of the best bridges in musical history (the part from min. 3:40 til end got me totally hooked), the clip is breathtaking and I almost cried when she played the entire version of "Ride" (including the spoken word intro) live.

"Cola" would be my 2nd favourite - her coolest sounding track.

"She's not me" is 3rd - can't believe such an incredible song was just a demo and never released!

My favorites changes from time to time, but at the moment the first ones that pop up into my head must be Million Dollar Man and Video Games. First and foremost video games, because that was the first video I ever saw of her, also the song that brought me into everything Lana. It's so filled with young love and happiness and hope that I just...  :defeated: I just love how she's singing about the good times, instead of Taylor Swift who got famous for bashing her x's... Quoting Lana: "I'll love him forever, but it's all good." I still remember how I saw her on youtube and thought "well... I'm intrigued. Off to google!" Video Games was the start of everything!

Million Dollar Man has also been a favorite of mine. It means to me how love can make you crazy when you're in love with the wrong person in the wrong setting even though ut just feels so right until the very end. He changed her life. And it sucks that they can't be together, but she can't stop loving him, and when she sang it live she sang it with so much respect and feeling that I cried like a baby. My friend had to dry my tears away and console me because I was so touched by the lyrics, the voice, the mood.. Omg  :ohno:

1olt2g.jpg

My favourite song by Lana is 'Pawn Shop Blues'. No matter how many times I listen to it, I never get bored of it. I love the guitar all the way through it, especially through the 'Oh no' and the 'Oh oh' parts of the song, it is sonically beautiful. 

I can really hear the sadness in her voice as soon as she starts singing it, 'Well I didn't know it would come to this’; when I first heard this song, as soon as she started singing with the amazing instrumental, I had a tear in my eye at how perfect it was and I could tell right from the start I am going to like this song. 

I love how she tries to optimize the situation when she sings 'And you're alright letting nice things go' and I feel deep sympathy for Lana and then I smile at where she is now compared to then. I love how she gave details of the earrings, 'Gold and made of flowers dangling', I could tell Lana really loved these earrings but she had to sacrifice it to get her where she wants to be and I always sob my eyes out when she sings this as in some way I can relate as at one time in my life, my family became poor and I had to sacrifice all my goods so we could live from which I almost cried as I sold them all but I tried to stay strong and realise that everything will be okay soon and it makes me smile that my family are back on tracks and that is possibly why this is my favourite song. I can't really comment on anything else as I'd be probably repeating myself, but through the whole duration of this song, I get shivers all the way through it because it's so beautiful.

@PrettyCameras

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

I have a lot of favorite musics...
One of then is 'Off To The Races', this is kinda a romance that I want to live, because I love when she talks about money and power, she can describle a perfect rich & powerful life. I hope one day I could make sex in Chateau Marmont.

@JamesReyDelMar

(also you can edit and put a right english)

My favorite Lana song would have to be Video Games, partly because it was the song that made me fall in love with her, and partly because it makes me feel good. I love all the live videos, the studio version...it's all perfect to me. Since this was the song that introduced me to her, it will always have a special place in my heart and I know I'll never get sick of it. There's just something unique and interesting about the way she sings it and the lyrics...I can't even explain. I love it, and I love her ever since I first heard Video Games.

-Faisal 

@Faisaltastic

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Okay so basically I am making a book for Lana that I hopefully will give to her when I hopefully meet her in May.

What I am doing is asking people questions And I will put the awnswers in the book.

Question 1 has already been asked and question two s a little bit harder.

SUMMARSE EACH SONG OF AN ALBUM IN ONE WORD.

for example....

Born To Die-flawless

Off to the Races-beautiful

Blue Jeans- timeless.

This can be for these albums, Born To Die, Paradise EP and Lana Del Ray aka Lizzy Grant (no Sirens pease)

Two or three words is also okay, doesn't have to be one.

feel free to put your twitter name and of course I will credit you.

Love you all xxx

Question 1 has already been asked and question two s a little bit harder.

SUMMARSE EACH SONG OF AN ALBUM IN ONE WORD.

for example....

Born To Die-flawless

Off to the Races-beautiful

Blue Jeans- timeless.

This can be for these albums, Born To Die, Paradise EP and Lana Del Ray aka Lizzy Grant (no Sirens pease)

Two or three words is also okay, doesn't have to be one.

feel free to put your twitter name and of course I will credit you.

Love you all xxx

Hi, I merged this with your other thread, I think it'll get more attention if you do it all in one thing :)

@Creyk

I just love the song Born To Die! Ever since it came out, I listen to it everyday and I am still not tired of it, it's such a flawless song! I love how I never get tired of her music :kiss:

Ride - Slow perfection

American - Amazing

Cola - Exciting and unique

Body Electric - Her best song ever

Blue Velvet - Special and very catchy

Gods and Monsters - Great lyrics

Yayo - Beautiful

Bel Air - Otherworldly

Burning Desire - Deep and meaningful

@NoeveauElectric

Born To Die - Cinematic

Off to the Races - Badass ;)

Blue Jeans - Dramatic

Video Games - Heartfelt

Diet Mountain Dew - Gangsta

National Anthem - Dope

Dark Paradise - Sorrowful

Radio - Soulful

Carmen - Dark and beautiful

Million Dollar Man - Best on BTD

Summertime Sadness - Stunning

This Is What Makes Us Girls - Wonderful

4r9w86.jpg

My favorite song ever written and performed by you is "Driving In Cars With Boys". To me it just fits to any occasion. It's quite enjoyable especially whilst sitting in the back of a car looking out the window and having one of those philosophical moments~

@Raffleh

EQFO7rX.png

Born To Die - Perfect

Off To The Races - Flawless

Blue Jeans - Paradisiac

Video Games - Statuesque

Diet Mtn Dew - Exquisite

National Anthem - Ambitious

Dark Paradise - Immaculate

Radio - Inspiring

Carmen - Talent

Million Dollar Man - Impeccable

Summertime Sadness - Superb

This Is What Makes Us Girls - Dope

Without You - Paradisiacal 

Lolita - Slinky

Lucky Ones - Cherishing

@PrettyCameras

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

I missed it but I hope you don't mind! :hdu:

My Twitter is @birdcondoking.

Question 1: My favorite song is "Video Games" because it represents the great moments I've lived with my best friends during the past two years. It brings me nostalgic feelings and I just get reminded of how awesome our friendship is and how important Lana is to all of us.

Question 2:

1. "Ride" - Special
  2. "American" - Biographical
  3. "Cola" - Amazing
  4. "Body Electric" - Nostalgic
  5. "Blue Velvet" - Elegant
  6. "Gods and Monsters" - Thoughtful
  7. "Yayo" - Haunting
  8. "Bel Air" - Angelic
  9. "Burning Desire" - Hot