Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

i feel kind of sad for her cause she had to cancel all her latest shows :/

I feel relieved for myself that I didn't get a ticket to the festival she was doing in LA :creep:

I hope it's sickness and not diva-ness.

I feel relieved for myself that I didn't get a ticket to the festival she was doing in LA :creep:

I hope it's sickness and not diva-ness.

i think she can be sick or having troubles, but she was excited to do osheaga and shit, she tweeted lots of time about that

ATM JAM IS IN A DIESEL ADD !!!!!!

Ugh I'd play the hell out of this song if we just had the fuckin explicit version already, for some reason I just like it so much more the way it is in this ad.

No Ratchet or Red Flame

Maybe one was given to Azealia for her album

I did read a recent interview that said her album was due in October/November so presumably she's not been dropped.

No Ratchet or Red Flame

Maybe one was given to Azealia for her album

I did read a recent interview that said her album was due in October/November so presumably she's not been dropped.

i only want the music tbh :((((((

I also listened to the producers she talked about. They all seem really ~AZEALIA~, especially Pearson Sound.

I'm so glad she's back to giving info on Twitter :angie:

yeaah they all sound like her, it seems that her album is going to be pretty cohesive

HOLY FUCK CAN IT BE REAL?!

tumblr_ms0yno7krM1s9v3ryo1_500.jpg

SEPTEMBER 3RD?! I can't find any sources but this picture has no matches so it could be :crying:

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS http://www.amazon.com/ATM-Jam-Explicit/dp/B00EPXXP8C/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377331223&sr=301-1

the cover is tacky as hell, BUT FINALLY 

Even though her ass is in my face, her black cherry look is just the best, I live :defeated:

AND new info: the album version of "ATM Jam" has an outro produced by Pharrell called "Old Ocean"--think the instrumental outros on Fantasea only this time with Beyonce-style singing!

Even though her ass is in my face, her black cherry look is just the best, I live :defeated:

AND new info: the album version of "ATM Jam" has an outro produced by Pharrell called "Old Ocean"--think the instrumental outros on Fantasea only this time with Beyonce-style singing!

It's not even the pic, the text, the color and the placement are tacky, the photo + the look it's good, I'll use the promo picture>>>>

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif