M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

well yes, but why u couldnt wait for her like us :/?!!! dont be mean ahahhaah

i may look for her future album. But Im totally satisfied in this genre with Kanye´s and Jay-Z´s new albums.

i may look for her future album. But Im totally satisfied in this genre with Kanye´s and Jay-Z´s new albums.

Kanye's sounds nothing like Jay-Z's sonically and Azealia's won't be like either of theirs.

Don't write it off until you hear it

BzhmW.png

Kanye's sounds nothing like Jay-Z's sonically and Azealia's won't be like either of theirs.

Don't write it off until you hear it

Where am I saying they sound the same ?. But it lays in similar genre for me which Im not too much familiar and I dont have a need to look for anything more. Pop can be so diverse too. 

Where am I saying they sound the same ?. But it lays in similar genre for me which Im not too much familiar and I dont have a need to look for anything more. Pop can be so diverse too

So you don't want to listen to it because it's rap, but then you say pop is diverse. Rap and hip-hop are equally diverse

BzhmW.png

So you don't want to listen to it because it's rap, but then you say pop is diverse. Rap and hip-hop are equally diverse

yep thats true, i mean azealia is really different to the other female rappers out there (to me).

I know they are. But as Ive already said Im not familiar with them and I put them into the same box for me. Do you have a problem with that ?  I listen mostly to pop, rock and electro.

I know they are. But as Ive already said Im not familiar with them and I put them into the same box for me. Do you have a problem with that ?  I listen mostly to pop, rock and electro.

No I don't have a problem with that, I was just trying to figure out the point you were making :P

BzhmW.png

I added it to the BWET wiki page.

That's the final track :deadbanana:

Are you saying that's the final track we need to know? I'm still missing a few in my list.

- 212 (feat. Lazy Jay)

- ATM Jam (feat. Pharrell)

- Bizarra

- Black Cherry

- Idle Delilah

- JFK (which she finally confirmed today)

- Miss Amor

- Miss Camaraderie

- No Problems

- Soda

- Yung Rapunxel

11/16 songs

2/4 collabs

I'm thinking "Idle Delilah" must be the Disclosure collab--if it's going on her album. Praying for "Bambi" and "Red Flame" :pray:

Are you saying that's the final track we need to know? I'm still missing a few in my list.

- 212 (feat. Lazy Jay)

- Bizarra

- Black Cherry

- Idle Delilah

- Miss Amor

- Miss Camaraderie

- No Problems

- Soda

- Yung Rapunxel

11/16 songs

2/4 collabs

I'm thinking "Idle Delilah" must be the Disclosure collab--if it's going on her album. Praying for "Bambi" and "Red Flame" :pray:

we are getting the tracklisting soon, as she said, but u know shes not trust worthy

- 212 (feat. Lazy Jay)

- Bizarra

- Black Cherry

- Idle Delilah

- Miss Amor

- Miss Camaraderie

- No Problems

- Soda

- Yung Rapunxel

11/16 songs

2/4 collabs

it seems like azealia has a song with zedd and ellie goulding

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

How has she kept this under wraps? She has the loudest mouth ever! :teehee:

Sounds exciting, though. Ellie's tracklist has already come out so it would probably be for BWET...leaving one collab to go. RED FLAME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE.

Yeah I think she basically just confirmed that

maybe for zedd's new album?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

How has she kept this under wraps? She has the loudest mouth ever! :teehee:

Sounds exciting, though. Ellie's tracklist has already come out so it would probably be for BWET...leaving one collab to go. RED FLAME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE.

i dont know if its going to be on BWET :/. Zedd's going to release an album too i think. But who knows!

maybe for zedd's new album?

i dont know if its going to be on BWET :/. Zedd's going to release an album too i think. But who knows!

Zedd released one this year and it wouldn't be a good idea to release another unless he was rereleasing it too

BzhmW.png