TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

I’ve recently picked up Animal Crossing NH after a year ☠️  and I can’t agree more with what all you have said. Although I do not think it’s a cashgrab, when you really get into it there’s a ton of content (I think terraforming alone is worth the game, you’re literally editing a world at your convenience, and I’m sure it wasn’t easy at all to develop), but I’m still disappointed at all the things they left out. 
I really don’t understand: how difficult it is to just copy and paste a tree and put some bananas??? :oprah2: we’re literally on an island hello???

It also still makes me angry how we never got an update for Nook’s Cranny (and if I remember correctly I think someone even found out in the code of the game that the shop was supposed to have an update) – like okay I get it we’re on an island, you can’t just build a mall out of nowhere but still…

I really love this game and there are some things, like for example the decoration system and the DLC, that surprised me a lot in a positive way, but I feel they could have done a lot more.

I’ve been playing since day one but I think at this point I’m just gonna reset everything and start again cause I get so bored now (it’ll be tough to say goodbye to my girl Phoebe) :crai:

I still have some hope tho that when a new Switch 2 comes out maybe they’ll do a last update, who knows… :ohno:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore