TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

AHHHHHHHH that was amazing

Take my MONEY nintendo

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

That was 100x better than expected, AND THE DLC EXPANSION?? It's essentially a brand new game. I'm here for ALL of it. 

During lockdown 2020 I got so into this game, my friends and I were playing it together so much, I'm so excited to get back into it, it's so fucking WHOLESOME

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I just finished the fish collection today, the RNG gods blessed me with getting the stringfish with 10 baits on first try and tuna on fourth bait lmaoooo. I already have the full fossils and I don't want to cheat so I'm waiting for July to collect the last insects I need :)

I am so happy, fuck the fish baits never using any again lol, if I see one more manilla clam I s2g

ZKcaooE.png

Thought about buying the game back when the lockdowns first began but we didn't have Nintendo Switch. These days we do and I finally gave in and bought it last wednesday :defeated:I have a couple of friends who helped with some stuff, DIYs and bells so I've managed to pay for two loans and now have another room in my house. Got some flowers and plenty of different fruits and vegetables growing. Unlocked Harvey's island yesterday and now have 4 residents.

Any tips? I played Wild World when I was a kid

15 minutes ago, jvcx said:

Thought about buying the game back when the lockdowns first began but we didn't have Nintendo Switch. These days we do and I finally gave in and bought it last wednesday :defeated:I have a couple of friends who helped with some stuff, DIYs and bells so I've managed to pay for two loans and now have another room in my house. Got some flowers and plenty of different fruits and vegetables growing. Unlocked Harvey's island yesterday and now have 4 residents.

Any tips? I played Wild World when I was a kid

It depends what you wanna achieve in the game really

If you plant bell bags in the shining piece of land on your island everyday, it will grow into a money tree. I think you can plant up to 20k and it'll grow a tree with 3 x 20k bags

And shoot down as many balloons as you can to collect furniture and DIYs. Figure out what side of your island they're blowing in from and then check every 5 minutes.

If you need anything specific lmk and I'll see if I have it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I just restarted my island earlier after trying to re-terraform. Didn't like the layout and moved into a new layout with resident services a bit farther from the airport. didn't know what i was walking into the first time but i'm thinking the new layout'll be easier to configure n build up from scratch

UV/Honeymoon

17 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

I just restarted my island earlier after trying to re-terraform. Didn't like the layout and moved into a new layout with resident services a bit farther from the airport. didn't know what i was walking into the first time but i'm thinking the new layout'll be easier to configure n build up from scratch

I did that at the beginning of 2021 and it was a good decision, though I moved my resident services to be as close to the airport as possible :toofunny: guess that works for me.

My first island was so chaotic, im glad i started again. Whats it like starting again with the 2.0 update?

On 4/20/2022 at 1:18 AM, Ultra Violet said:

I did that at the beginning of 2021 and it was a good decision, though I moved my resident services to be as close to the airport as possible :toofunny: guess that works for me.

My first island was so chaotic, im glad i started again. Whats it like starting again with the 2.0 update?

i wanted to try something new because when it came to resident services, it was kinda just a bit close and i disliked how it was eating up a lot space in my prev. setup. get how a closer one would work well to not do so, but i had an idea of having it a bit farther for a more exploratory feel on this one. 

feel a bit sad bc i remember all the recipes that past villagers gave to me, and especially some of the photos and actual villagers that I had to leave behind. 

so far it was pretty good, i actually got a bit ambitious and ended up getting my home setup the first day, as well gathered all the animals and materials to get a shop after tech getting ahead of myself and earning some nook miles to get the shovel for digging. i invited a villager to my island, but the next day, it seemed like it didn't really go through. that, and there was this cute female koala? bear that i wanted to invite but it was too early, but i hope i run into them in the game again, they fit the overall island feel what are the chances of that 

and also, the wetsuit was something u could already get, day 2, just need to get a ladder or something and already on the lookout for the other features. 

UV/Honeymoon

7 hours ago, Diamantes said:

i wanted to try something new because when it came to resident services, it was kinda just a bit close and i disliked how it was eating up a lot space in my prev. setup. get how a closer one would work well to not do so, but i had an idea of having it a bit farther for a more exploratory feel on this one. 

feel a bit sad bc i remember all the recipes that past villagers gave to me, and especially some of the photos and actual villagers that I had to leave behind. 

so far it was pretty good, i actually got a bit ambitious and ended up getting my home setup the first day, as well gathered all the animals and materials to get a shop after tech getting ahead of myself and earning some nook miles to get the shovel for digging. i invited a villager to my island, but the next day, it seemed like it didn't really go through. that, and there was this cute female koala? bear that i wanted to invite but it was too early, but i hope i run into them in the game again, they fit the overall island feel what are the chances of that 

and also, the wetsuit was something u could already get, day 2, just need to get a ladder or something and already on the lookout for the other features. 

Oh cool, so the other features must not come along for a little while! Do you have Happy Home Paradise? I wonder when you can start doing that. 

Omg I miss my villagers on my first island too! None of them were my "dreamies" but I liked them all a lot. But yeah starting again was much better for me deciding which items I wanted to keep and decorate with and which were actually useless :P

4 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Oh cool, so the other features must not come along for a little while! Do you have Happy Home Paradise? I wonder when you can start doing that. 

Omg I miss my villagers on my first island too! None of them were my "dreamies" but I liked them all a lot. But yeah starting again was much better for me deciding which items I wanted to keep and decorate with and which were actually useless :P

It's actually my first time sorta playing the entire game, so i've never heard of that. is that later in the game, or a separate thing? i was watching island videos that kinda mentioned it before but was too preoccupied building at the time. 

i had Wolfgang, Pekoe and Fauna. Weren't my dreamies either, but those grew on me, oh and Teddy! 

I know what u mean, i'm waiting for the museum to be built and for 2 villagers to move in tmrw, but rite now, the island's just in it's natural state and it's so calming. i'm already planning on where things'll go to be a bit more mindful so i don't have to terraform/ move lots so much. i wish i had the entire catalog to buy, and the recipes! I got the Shell Arch from this penguin villager that I had a soft spot for, they gave me my first recipe and I loved it. 

I think this time around though, i'll have to simplify things a bit and then gradually just furnish the areas slowly to make it look more cohesive. my past island had a lot going on, and i think i'll do the same thing, but again, probably make it look a bit more uniform 

what ur island's style? I was looking up map formats of other islands and it's so useful to have ref points while building. some of the items look so plain even with them, and idk how to do custom downloads yet but i'll probably get to it when all the features are playable

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

It's actually my first time sorta playing the entire game, so i've never heard of that. is that later in the game, or a separate thing? i was watching island videos that kinda mentioned it before but was too preoccupied building at the time. 

i had Wolfgang, Pekoe and Fauna. Weren't my dreamies either, but those grew on me, oh and Teddy! 

I know what u mean, i'm waiting for the museum to be built and for 2 villagers to move in tmrw, but rite now, the island's just in it's natural state and it's so calming. i'm already planning on where things'll go to be a bit more mindful so i don't have to terraform/ move lots so much. i wish i had the entire catalog to buy, and the recipes! I got the Shell Arch from this penguin villager that I had a soft spot for, they gave me my first recipe and I loved it. 

I think this time around though, i'll have to simplify things a bit and then gradually just furnish the areas slowly to make it look more cohesive. my past island had a lot going on, and i think i'll do the same thing, but again, probably make it look a bit more uniform 

what ur island's style? I was looking up map formats of other islands and it's so useful to have ref points while building. some of the items look so plain even with them, and idk how to do custom downloads yet but i'll probably get to it when all the features are playable

Aww yes I loved that feeling of restarting and having everything look natural for a while! I always keep a little section of my island like that. 

Happy Home Paradise is a downloadable part of the game (you have to pay for it again), but it's soo worth it. You go to "work" on another island and design houses for essentially all of the villagers possible. The best part is you get more items for your own island that way and can eventually design the rooms of the villagers on your own island. 

My island style is very Zen/imperial themed, so the side closest to the airport is all residential, shops and market area, then over the river I have gardens, a bath house and a shrine 😄 

The custom design downloads kiosk comes along when you get the Able Sisters clothing shop! So that should be in the first couple of weeks I think? I'm not sure if it's there as soon as the shop opens or if you unlock it later.

11 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Aww yes I loved that feeling of restarting and having everything look natural for a while! I always keep a little section of my island like that. 

Happy Home Paradise is a downloadable part of the game (you have to pay for it again), but it's soo worth it. You go to "work" on another island and design houses for essentially all of the villagers possible. The best part is you get more items for your own island that way and can eventually design the rooms of the villagers on your own island. 

My island style is very Zen/imperial themed, so the side closest to the airport is all residential, shops and market area, then over the river I have gardens, a bath house and a shrine 😄 

The custom design downloads kiosk comes along when you get the Able Sisters clothing shop! So that should be in the first couple of weeks I think? I'm not sure if it's there as soon as the shop opens or if you unlock it later.

it was my first time playing, but i was real proud of the setup til I started changing things, and the beaches were something I didn't really love at the start so that's what broke the tie. 
oh nice! I'll have to look that up when things are settled. I was wondering how the other players got to design the interiors of their villages, some of them looked so cozy, and mm that's a great bonus too. 

Nice! I love that, it sounds real calming and organized. my island before was more flower oriented, had different platforms and spread out houses around the island. had a gym, cafe area, spa and clubhouse, as well as a concert area, and outdoor dining area that i really loved. oh and a secret beach that i set up with a dancing area and secret club area around it. i loved the concepts and i'll probably implement them again somehow, but i'll probably have to use some rooms indoors instead so some parts of my island look untouched and blank. 

i want to get some custom designs and just download them. i don't think it'd be a practical for me to custom design items when i can just find something online, so gonna look into that later in the game. is that where you download the custom items? other players have these great panel items as well as custom flooring that i honestly don't think i'd be willing to recreate myself hahahahahahahaha 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Diamantes said:

it was my first time playing, but i was real proud of the setup til I started changing things, and the beaches were something I didn't really love at the start so that's what broke the tie. 
oh nice! I'll have to look that up when things are settled. I was wondering how the other players got to design the interiors of their villages, some of them looked so cozy, and mm that's a great bonus too. 

Nice! I love that, it sounds real calming and organized. my island before was more flower oriented, had different platforms and spread out houses around the island. had a gym, cafe area, spa and clubhouse, as well as a concert area, and outdoor dining area that i really loved. oh and a secret beach that i set up with a dancing area and secret club area around it. i loved the concepts and i'll probably implement them again somehow, but i'll probably have to use some rooms indoors instead so some parts of my island look untouched and blank. 

i want to get some custom designs and just download them. i don't think it'd be a practical for me to custom design items when i can just find something online, so gonna look into that later in the game. is that where you download the custom items? other players have these great panel items as well as custom flooring that i honestly don't think i'd be willing to recreate myself hahahahahahahaha 

Yeah at the kiosk its just the designs you can download, and then customise it over what you already have. It's so useful for things like paths, and the dividing wall panels, cause you can make anything!

People also make Lana's album covers so you can display them on your walls :illumilana2:

38 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Yeah at the kiosk its just the designs you can download, and then customise it over what you already have. It's so useful for things like paths, and the dividing wall panels, cause you can make anything!

People also make Lana's album covers so you can display them on your walls :illumilana2:

no way what i never really paid attention to it from before, but alrite i'm gonna go check it out when the nook team brings the shop in yes!

UV/Honeymoon

You two are making me want to restart my island but I will miss all of my recipes

Maybe I will craft them all and take them all to my friend's island and then go pick them up after restarting

I don't want to lose Sydney and Ione, though

On 2/21/2022 at 11:07 PM, avenue said:

y’all are making me want to buy a switch but they’re so expensive :xcry:

Do it, coward

Actually you can pick up secondhand Switch Lites for around 60% of the price of the new ones

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

You two are making me want to restart my island but I will miss all of my recipes

Maybe I will craft them all and take them all to my friend's island and then go pick them up after restarting

I don't want to lose Sydney and Ione, though

I definitely could have gotten away with just flattening/bulldozing my island rather than restarting, but the resident services location was something I needed to change. 

Didn't you bulldoze your island once before? Did you do the whole thing?