Lillie

Carmen Music Video Removed

Lana's music video has been removed for Carmen. It was probably removed sometime yesterday.

Also her National Anthem video that was posted on her personal channel as supposed to the VEVO has also been removed, but that's not much of a big deal because its on her VEVO.

Does anyone have any idea why it was removed?

Thankyou,

Lillie <3

this is why i dont think lana should have control over her youtube channel. She probably thought she looked bad in it so she just privated it. Except i suppose the aka version of Yayo wouldnt have been uploaded if her label controlled her channel

It says it's removed because of a copyright claim by Warner Chappell

thats weird.. maybe they own the copyright to one of the clips she used and her license to include it in the video has ran out,

the National Anthem video said it was removed by UMG, this also happened with the audio video of the DH orchestral version  of Y&B, Which was put back up a few days later,

Edit: ya im think im right about Carmen lul... It says it was also removed by RumbleFish, which is a media licencing company

Edited by FAUX-REAL

the National Anthem video said it was removed by UMG, this also happened with the audio video of the DH orchestral version  of Y&B, Which was put back up a few days later,

I have a feeling that Video Games, Born to Die and Summertime Sadness will also be deleted shortly.

But I read somewhere that YouTube won't delete videos or even check them until someone flags them for something. So obviously a hater must've done this.

edit: deleted from her channel, I mean.

Edited by Go Go Dancer

I thought that since she signed to Interscope she had to get permission to use these clips? Maybe the owner of one of the clips changed his mind about it  :brows3:

I'm way more pissed that H&M took down the Blue Velvet video/advert though

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

This is so sad, I almost wanna cry. Everyone should have seen it, i must find it somewhere and put it in my pc forever

I have it on my laptop, if you want I can PM it to you

I'm way more pissed that H&M took down the Blue Velvet video/advert though

THEY DID NOT  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

I'm happy I'v got the videos on computer. I think you can still find them on the internet.

Maybe Lana will put them again on a DVD if she ever makes a new album.

I'm happy I'v got the videos on computer. I think you can still find them on the internet.

Maybe Lana will put them again on a DVD if she ever makes a new album.

lol, it will be even bigger problem with copyright