I Was An Angel

Do you own a...

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss of course !

To what? A promotional Lana poster of Ultra or one of them tablet-laptop devices?

Do you own a tumblr account ?

I own a few but one is, like, a lyrics blog, the other is one for when I'm famous (I was going to record an album with a producer friend of Mum's and I thought I'd start blogging from day one, but Mum got sick and it never happened) which has been forgotten. I now only use www.crazy4katy-nana4lana.tumblr.com. So yes, I do own a Tumblr account.

Do you own chewing gum?

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I own a Hannah Montana (:facepalm: I got it when I was eight for Christmas. I wanna take off all the Hannah Montana-related stickers off and leave it plain 'cause it's a purple guitar and it's electric so it's awesome. It's also a proper one) electric guitar and my mum's old acoustic guitar but I don't know how to play :dafuq:

Do you own BTD, BTD Deluxe, Paradise, The Paradise Edition, UV, UV deluxe and/or all of the vinyls? So that's every physical CD that Lana released and/or all of the vinyls.

To what? A promotional Lana poster of Ultra or one of them tablet-laptop devices?

I own a few but one is, like, a lyrics blog, the other is one for when I'm famous (I was going to record an album with a producer friend of Mum's and I thought I'd start blogging from day one, but Mum got sick and it never happened) which has been forgotten . I now only use www.crazy4katy-nana4lana.tumblr.com. So yes, I do own a Tumblr account.

Do you own chewing gum?

Wow that sucks! I'm sorry

Yep.

Do you own an iPad?

Yes!

DYO a cake?

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Wow that sucks! I'm sorry

Yes!

DYO a cake?

I'm not sure if this comes out messy or not because I'm on my phone and the mobile version is different to the desktop version and I have to type out all the HTML but I'm not sure if it'll work on the mobile site. But anyway, yeah, it sucks, but really, I'm glad it didn't happen because I was finding it hard to write a song and now I am getting singing lessons. I also have now discovered Lolita, in which the 1997 film made me into swing music and I discovered Ella Fitzgerald, whom has a lot of songs that my voice suit perfectly. But most importantly, it led my to Lana which of course is super important, but singing-wise is still important because MDM is perfect for my voice, but also, I wouldn't be trying to increase my range to reach lower notes. Well, of course I would, but I believe Lana is the reason I have improved my range by most probably ten semitones lower since February.

Well, uh, I have owned a few but I ate them all. :oopna:

Do You Own A passport?

nope :'(

Do you own Lana's posters on a wall in your home?

I own a few but one is, like, a lyrics blog, the other is one for when I'm famous (I was going to record an album with a producer friend of Mum's and I thought I'd start blogging from day one, but Mum got sick and it never happened) which has been forgotten. I now only use www.crazy4katy-nana4lana.tumblr.com. So yes, I do own a Tumblr account.

Do you own chewing gum?

@:

this is my posters in my room ! (Ultraviolence poster, right)

fRxIaNfZjeFKxAl3ezBibO-GRMg.jpg

LGZYeBfPqGbkg4Kndkwu-MEeG1A.jpg

tumblr_nhob70oPxS1ry2uopo1_1280.png

nope :'(

Do you own Lana's posters on a wall in your home?

@:

this is my posters in my room ! (Ultraviolence poster, right)

fRxIaNfZjeFKxAl3ezBibO-GRMg.jpg

LGZYeBfPqGbkg4Kndkwu-MEeG1A.jpg

:omg: I LOVE YOUR ROOM!

I have my Ultra poster but that is it. But it is next to my Katy calendar on a chair in which I will use the images from it as posters. But I have NO other posters. Oh, wait, I think I have two Katy ones from magazines but I don't know where they are. The calendar and my Ultra poster aren't on a wall because I am living at my grandparents' house and my room isn't really a bedroom, it's a rumpus room with a couch that I sleep on.

Do you own a Lana phone case?

:quote:

:omg: I LOVE YOUR ROOM!

I have my Ultra poster but that is it. But it is next to my Katy calendar on a chair in which I will use the images from it as posters. But I have NO other posters. Oh, wait, I think I have two Katy ones from magazines but I don't know where they are. The calendar and my Ultra poster aren't on a wall because I am living at my grandparents' house and my room isn't really a bedroom, it's a rumpus room with a couch that I sleep on.

Do you own a Lana phone case?

@

Thank you so much baby :oic2: :oic2: :oic2: :oic: :oic: :oic: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :brows: :brows: :brows: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :spin: :spin: :spin:

No, I don't own :(

Do you own a piano ?

tumblr_nhob70oPxS1ry2uopo1_1280.png

Yeah, we're gonna throw it out tho. The keys are all fucked up and sound fucking weird. My family hate it but I still like to play, I think the weird keys give it an eeire ambiant tone.

Do you own any knife/bullet wounds?

@

Thank you so much baby :oic2: :oic2: :oic2: :oic: :oic: :oic: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :brows: :brows: :brows: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :spin: :spin: :spin:

No, I don't own :(

No worries! (Yeah, I don't own one either :( but I'm thinking of making a Katy and Lana one via www;vistaprint.com. My cousin made one)

LiamVijoen:

Do you own any knife/bullet wounds?

Yes. I was testing out my mini knife thing I had taken from my grandfather's toolbox and I accidentally cut myself. This was two months ago (I lost the knife now so I have nothing to protect myself :crying2:) and it has almost healed completely.

No

and omg @ where'd you get your Ultra poster?

Do you own a Fleshlight?

I got it from JB Hi-Fi. They had a few pinned up on a section of the wall and I asked a staff member if I could buy one (because I had money because they hadn't had what I came for) and one got one down for me and gave it to me. :blush: :lanahairflip: :godlaugh:

If there is such a thing, then no. If you're talking about a torch then yes, a wind-up one.