Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

Request Rebel Graphics

Hey everyone!

I'm in a little of a creative rut right now (only a small one) and I like doing requests for people as exercises to get my creative juices flowing. I'll make album covers or whatever you want (avatar/signatures? do people still do that in forums?) as long as they're nothing too complicated. I don't want to spam this post with a shit ton of images of what I've done before, so y'all can just check it out at this link: x

Just let me know what you want and any specific images you want me to use. I'd love to make you an album/EP/song cover.

Actually, here's something I just did that hasn't been posted anywhere yet, as it's really, really basic:

tumblr_mqcx8sF5wP1qa1gi0o1_500.png

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Could you make me a playlist album cover? It's called Morphine & Coke and it has Hole (you can use any pic of just Courtney Love though) Judy Garland (for the love of god, no wizard of oz pics) Kurt Cobain, Linda Perry & Lana. I'm not picking about what it looks like tbh, if using pics of all of them would be too much work, don't worry about it =)

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Oh awesome! You do a lot of stuff for Gaga and I'm in desperate need of several Gaga covers, if that's okay.

I'll start you off with a live one, so as not to overwhelm...I mean, just Lady Gaga + Live + a nice live picture! And most of the live recordings I've kept have been her on the piano, so maybe something with that? But not the stud bikini Monster Ball piano pictures everyone knows...I don't really have a picture in mind, is there any way I could let you roam free on it?

And we do still have avatar + sig requests so I'll keep you in mind!

Could you make me a playlist album cover? It's called Morphine & Coke and it has Hole (you can use any pic of just Courtney Love though) Judy Garland (for the love of god, no wizard of oz pics) Kurt Cobain, Linda Perry & Lana. I'm not picking about what it looks like tbh, if using pics of all of them would be too much work, don't worry about it =)

Sorta realized I used the same artwork as Hole did with an album they put out after I had used it, oops. Let me know if you like it!

tumblr_mqd22yeYuO1qa1gi0o1_500.jpg

Oh awesome! You do a lot of stuff for Gaga and I'm in desperate need of several Gaga covers, if that's okay.

I'll start you off with a live one, so as not to overwhelm...I mean, just Lady Gaga + Live + a nice live picture! And most of the live recordings I've kept have been her on the piano, so maybe something with that? But not the stud bikini Monster Ball piano pictures everyone knows...I don't really have a picture in mind, is there any way I could let you roam free on it?

And we do still have avatar + sig requests so I'll keep you in mind!

Here you gooo. I started something daysssss ago but I hated every picture I found.

tumblr_mqlcesOt2u1qzmb8eo1_500.jpg