I Was An Angel

AKA album - If it was your choice...

A.K.A

(The Name is ONLY A.K.A not A.K.A Lizzy Grant)

Released on January 20th in the UK; 24th in the US

1. Jump

2. Kill Kill

3. Queen Of The Gas Station

4. Children Of The Bad Revolution

5. Mermaid Hotel

6. For K Part 2

7. Oh Say You Can See

8. Gramma

9. Raise Me Up

10. Noir

11. Pawn Shop Blues

12. Brite Lites

13. Smarty

14. Little Girls

15. Yayo

Singles                                                       

1. Kill Kill: Released on November 11th 2009.  Promo: Performed at all the Performances of Lana. Releases Music video on December 1st 2009. Sells the CD version at her bars. Makes a few deals with a few local radios for them to paly them.

PROMO Single: Oh Say Can You See: Released on December 1st 2009. Performed occasionally. 

2. Yayo: Released on January 24th 2010. Promo: Performed since 2009 at all Lana's appearances along with Kill Kill. Releases Music video on the same day. has a radio Edit. Sent to a few radios. Only a few CDs sold. Gives copies to bars to play it. 

3. Smarty: Released on May 30th 2010. Promo: Sent to NYC, Los Angeles, and a few small cities's small radios. Performed in multiple bars. Sometimes performed when Yayo is performed. Music video released on June 29th.

4. Mermaid Hotel: Released on September 1st 2010. Promo: Performed at all the appearances starting June 2010, SOMETIMES performed previously. Sent to all radios Lana can reach at that time. Music video released on November 11th 2010. 

PROMO Single: Jump: Released on November 11th. Music Video on the same day.

5. Children of the bad revolution: Released on January 3rd 2011. Promoted at all appearances starting June 2010. Occasionally performed in the past. Same radio plan as Mermaid Hotel. Music video released on January 10th 2010. Performed along with all the singles/promo singles at one big event at the end of February to close the era.

That's just great :gclap:

you didn't send her nevada tour to australia :noparty:

so? you won a contest and won ten tickets to one of the UK concerts and you took all your friends with you and it was the night of your life! :legend:

I don't really have the time to think this much about something like this, but let me just tell you, the "beacuse my English sucks like Stefani" is so iconic you should get some kind of award for coming up with it. :whitney:

Guest Dot

Oooohhhh I love these kind of threads! I'm gonna think about my schedule and post it later on! ;)