prettydrugs

MY PARADISE TOUR FRONTROW EXPERIENCES IN TURIN & MILAN

I know it's been a long time since these shows, but I always wanted to do this and I was busy with my last year at high school so I had no time for that  :facepalm: Just excuses... but now that Im doing nothing I can finally make Lanaboards know about my extraordinary experiences with Lana.

- TURIN, May 2nd: All by myself, I decided to go to Turin (I live 250kms far from it) in my little car. I left at 10pm and I arrived around midnight. I'm at the Forum, two boys were sleeping and I decided to settle there too. After like 10 minutes I realize I left my ticket at home :gclap: (yeah, shoot me). So, desperate, sad and very mad I went back in my car and slept until 8am. At that time 14 people were outside the forum. I was number 15 (I could have been 3  :defeated: but who cares). Suddenly I asked if somebody had an extra ticket for me and a guy sold me one cause his friend couldnt make it  :party: I cant tell you how happy I was. So, now that everything went back to normal I started having conversations and knowing people. It was really nice... talking about Lana and nothing else. I felt at home, I felt I belonged there. Sweet feelings. But then, more people started to arrive and the chaos began. Because of the numbers of the line of course :noparty:  But at 6pm after a really hot day, sweaty and looking like a tramp, doors opened. Heaven's gates opened. We ran till the front row and I was there, in the middle of the front row, waiting for my beauty queen. I was so happy omg :flutter: The forum is almost sold out (just the part that was open cause it was like for 18.000 attendance and some were closed) and Kassidy start playing. I never listened to them before and Im really enjoying them and their music. It was really nice. Then they finished. Panic. :excited: In a few minutes Lana is out. The curtain's off and music start playing (I watched every single video of the tour on yt so it was no surprise but I was like it was the first time, well it was tbh :troll: ) and then she starts singing from behind, omg I love so much when she does that with her voice, like opera. Then Cola starts. Omfg here we are. I'll make you  see the 40 second video I made, it's hilarious Im like dying. She comes out, in a white sundress (that then I realized it was the same as the one in Ride video) beautiful, omg how beautiful. In the real life she's even more handsome, she's perfect. Im like crying and shouting like a beast during the whole show. She performed MDM for like the last time, God it was so good. I really felt desperation with Blue Velvet(?), dunno why. And Carmen? Fuck when the chorus starts the drums are so heavy omg I can still feel them it's amazing. Body Electric was an orgasm :bodyisready: Oh I forgot: during Cola, you know she came down to us, and I grab her hand (got the video of that too  :deadbanana: ) It was like an angel touched me. Felt like a virgin, touched for the very first time  :hoe:  Then it's almost the end of the show, and National Anthem starts. So good live cause I dont like the BTD version but live I loved that. At the end of it she came down and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA she came to me and I tried to make a photo with her but it failed. She went away and then when she noticed I didnt make it she came back took my camera and did the photo herself. What a gentle soul, golden heart lady. It was over. My stomach was like deformed because of the huge pression of people behind me. I puked in the forum toilet. Who cares... back home. It was already saturday night.

xgkg.jpg8ikb.jpg

57pe.jpgbqc.png

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

- MILAN, sunday 5th: Me and two guys I met in Turin decided to go Milan on sunday evening (the show is on tuesday 7th :toofloppy: ) so I took my little car again and went to Milan (this time 70 kms from my place) I arrived at the forum and there were the boys I knew and two new girls, I was number 5 yay! We spent the night outside the forum, we laughed so hard, we were drunk and high :legend: and talking about Lana and playing stupid games and it was so much fun. In the morning, monday morning, ten guys joined us and we really got along and created like a "team". Monday it was all ours. Again weed, vodka, sigarettes, games, Lana, music... Omg here I really felt happiness. It was so good. ahah could sounds immature but I loved that and I would live all my life like that. Just with less alcohol maybe and not a big fan of it. So, we spent the night like that, someone slept. I didnt. It was tuesday. THE DAY :cuteface:  Lots of people started arriving (the forum 12.000 people was almost sold out). 6pm gates are about to open. Im almost fainting because of the excitement. They Open. Running was so good. The show starts, Kassidy play. Lana's about to come out. Cola. THERE SHE IS. In orange dress, so beautiful (but I prefered her in Turin). Highlights: BTD I was like shocked, again Carmen so beautiful and then NA. Then, She comes to come I dont know what to say, im like dying and these words came out "oh youre so beautiful" she made a face like this  :aw:  and told me "youre so sweet". Then, with my phone this time, I try to take a photo and I KISS HER CHEEK. So soft omg. She also signed my cd. Everything I want I have now. Show's over, very sad about not seeing Lana and the people I met again, or at least soon.

7bce3809-26f8-487c-b378-1582f508bf25_zps5tutu1.jpg

09ab2dda-ba7e-4d63-ab95-6c212d52e59d_zpsd4d9c044-3b3b-480d-9c07-897b54b34ada_zps33c8739e-9d0f-4ab4-a833-b46db87262b8_zps

1np9.jpg

These were the best days of my life, I will never forget how I felt, so happy and free and at home. Hope you enjoy my silly story  :kiss: 

Oh, the shame video: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjYet9RMK3k&feature=player_embedded

let the light in, it's a cruel world

<3 thats so awesome :-) I'm scared to go to a lana concert because her lyrics and music speak to me so so much that i think I would cry the whole way through lol!! xxx

I think i'd just be overwhelmed by it all! I've cried at 2 concerts before because music is such a huge part of my life and certain artists and songs are just so special to me. 

<3 thats so awesome :-) I'm scared to go to a lana concert because her lyrics and music speak to me so so much that i think I would cry the whole way through lol!! xxx

I think i'd just be overwhelmed by it all! I've cried at 2 concerts before because music is such a huge part of my life and certain artists and songs are just so special to me. 

Don't be scared! GO GO GO!!! even if you'll cry the shit out of you aha. I cried ALOT, and it was so beautiful to cry in that moment, in that place, it felt right. Music is so special to me too, especially Lana's one, I know what you mean  :kiss:

that's great that you were able to find some friends while there! .

how sweet of Lana to come back & help you take a proper picture with her <3

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

that's great that you were able to find some friends while there! .

how sweet of Lana to come back & help you take a proper picture with her <3

yeah I didnt expect that tbh cause I became a very shy person lately but idk it's because of Lana if I found friends and it was really great, a gift! And yes, she's a sweetheart, I screamed "I didnt take it I didnt take it!!!! so she turned around and came back, I was so happy aha  :D

yeah I didnt expect that tbh cause I became a very shy person lately but idk it's because of Lana if I found friends and it was really great, a gift! And yes, she's a sweetheart, I screamed "I didnt take it I didnt take it!!!! so she turned around and came back, I was so happy aha  :D

she is such a sweetheart! :-) bet you were so happy :-D

Awh, congratulations! That would be a dream come true. I was going to see her in Ireland and stay with my family there, but then I had a really important shoot for work that was a potential career changer, so I ended up not getting tickets, but I wish I went instead of doing the shoot  :crying4:

I can't tell you how many of her live performances I've seen on YouTube - I can't wait until I see/meet her. It'll happen one day, I'm sure of it  :lush:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Awh, congratulations! That would be a dream come true. I was going to see her in Ireland and stay with my family there, but then I had a really important shoot for work that was a potential career changer, so I ended up not getting tickets, but I wish I went instead of doing the shoot  :crying4:

I can't tell you how many of her live performances I've seen on YouTube - I can't wait until I see/meet her. It'll happen one day, I'm sure of it  :lush:

Oh it's a shame. Even though you keep killing the song I love :derpna2:  I wish you can see her one day, cause I know how it feels. I still keep watching yt videos even if I went twice so I can see ahaha Oh, she'll be back in Ireland, next time you MUST be free  :cuteface:

Awww this is so sweet I hope one day feel the same ♥

I really hope that too :3

Oh I got goosebumps everywhere because of your story ! You reminded me of my concert in Düsseldorf in April... Lana is my angel and she was SO amazing live !! Unforgettable memories  :legend:

ahahah Im so glad to hear that! Yeah indelible memories, forever with us  :smile2:

THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE READ EVER SOOO happy for you!! what a great story!! oh my god I would do so much for the chance to go to a concert :'(( You're so lucky you don't know how much

:aw:  thank you, I really appreciate it! One day im gonna read your experience, I know it  :D