lola

Taylor Swift

wait... or maybe a second tour... a collection of shows at small venues... only playing songs from tortured poets:oprah:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

ranking what it could likely be

1. eras/ttpd doc (want this so bad)

2. ttpd movie? (i see the vision, but taylor's directing skills are... questionable)

3. extra songs/deluxe ep (always here for more music, but 16 songs plus 4 bonus tracks is more than enough)

4. book/poetry collection (i guess it makes sense, but idk i'm not THAT interested- ill buy it tho)

5. rep tv (i really want to wait for this, i'd rather have ttpd have its moment for a lil bit)

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

What’s better for a tay doc, eras tour or re-recording process 

personaly i think eras tour doc where she talks a bit about the re-recording process makes the most sense? they are so intertwined, and i feel like the eras tour is probably the most pivotal point of her career and encompasses so many things it would make sense to just make it about eras tour if that makes sense.

Also, in HTTP, errors in the 300s mean “redirection.” But there’s no Error 321 in HTTP

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, taco truck said:

personaly i think eras tour doc where she talks a bit about the re-recording process makes the most sense? they are so intertwined, and i feel like the eras tour is probably the most pivotal point of her career and encompasses so many things it would make sense to just make it about eras tour if that makes sense.

I feel like that wouldn’t happen until all the re-recording are out 

like imagine she talks about the re-recording and goes into depth and then just ignores rep and debut :toofloppy:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Fair points, I think doing a two part doc and have one 2 hour part about eras tour / rerecording process. And another about ttpd / the what she wants for the future of her career

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Also, in HTTP, errors in the 300s mean “redirection.” But there’s no Error 321 in HTTP

you’re right, but wasn’t the error 321 planned by her team? Because there was also the “red herring” scrambled text; and the DPT:321

like I always assumed her team just edited her website to that page and it was never an actually HTTP error 

"Don’t forget me"

also kind of random but i really hate the photoshoot for this album? midnights photoshoot was literally her best one and this is giving random cd you would find in your moms car:headache: the albatross cover is especially ugly it looks like she photoshopped it in picsart

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I feel like that wouldn’t happen until all the re-recording are out 

like imagine she talks about the re-recording and goes into depth and then just ignores rep and debut :toofloppy:

Unless she splits it into 2 parts 1 about Fearless (her best re-record), Red (her worst re-record), and Speak Now (so far her 2nd best re-record). Then does another part about 1989 (her 2nd worst re-record), Debut, and Reputation.

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

also kind of random but i really hate the photoshoot for this album? midnights photoshoot was literally her best one and this is giving random cd you would find in your moms car:headache: the albatross cover is especially ugly it looks like she photoshopped it in picsart

I like the photoshoot a lot! I do think the variants aren’t super good, minus The Black Dog. When it comes to Taylor though, I never trust her visuals (sorry tay). Turning 1989 into a beach album, midnights giving 70’s soft rock, red (og) giving hipster

Her visuals are always a bit questionable. That’s why I don’t trust that this album is going to be as deep as the visuals seem to imply 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

you’re right, but wasn’t the error 321 planned by her team? Because there was also the “red herring” scrambled text; and the DPT:321

like I always assumed her team just edited her website to that page and it was never an actually HTTP error 

Oh that’s what I meant. 

also DPT:321 = TPD (tortured poets department):123 

so not really sure if the “redirection” meaning of 300 errors is actually something purposeful 

——-

THE FUCK IS THIS: https://www.target.com/p/tortured-poets-by-willow-bowery-paperback/-/A-91824393

can anyone list something on target? 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

DPT:321 = TPD (tortured poets department):123 

Fans seem so confused about this concept but I thought it seemed so obvious :bebe:

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

so not really sure if the “redirection” meaning of 300 errors is actually something purposeful 

knowing her, probably!! 

"Don’t forget me"

Not the synopsis 

this is
not an album
not a department
just you and me
being forced to
write an anthology
that was bound
to fail

"Don’t forget me"

Wait I just realized ppl scanned the UNFINISHED QR code and it lead to the Error 321 video. Which is the redirect. 

Maybe when the QR is actually finished it’ll go to the real landing page 

Just now, Mer said:

Wait I just realized ppl scanned the UNFINISHED QR code and it lead to the Error 321 video. Which is the redirect. 

Maybe when the QR is actually finished it’ll go to the real landing page 

It has to be finished though didn’t it? A not finished QR code just doesn’t scan

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

It has to be finished though didn’t it? A not finished QR code just doesn’t scan

It could still scan/technically be finished, but they just are gonna swap out where it leads to once the painters are fully done the mural 

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Not the synopsis 

this is
not an album
not a department
just you and me
being forced to
write an anthology