Guest Dot

[ROUND 13] 2010 - Unreleased - Elimination Game

Guest Dot

Who the fuck keeps voting for Dangerous Girl and Last Girl on Earth? :sideeye:

Why aren't there more votes for Afraid?!? i mean, it's such a boring song, lyrically and sonically ^^ The same with Prom Song, it sounds demo-ish and I consider it as a really boring and one of her less creative songs. :twirls:

And the songs which have variety, like "She's not me" or "St. Tropez", which may not be her best ones but at least not "the same style all over again" have so many votes?!? :uh:

And then, the most important question ...

WHERE IS HEAVY HITTER?!?!?!?!?! :blanche:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Guest Dot

Why aren't there more votes for Afraid?!? i mean, it's such a boring song, lyrically and sonically ^^ The same with Prom Song, it sounds demo-ish and I consider it as a really boring and one of her less creative songs. :twirls:

And the songs which have variety, like "She's not me" or "St. Tropez", which may not be her best ones but at least not "the same style all over again" have so many votes?!? :uh:

Heavy Hitter was part of the 2009 Unreleased Elimination Game. You can check the results of the previous games in the OP. ;)

Guest Dot

Sacrifices Jealous Girl and St. Tropez for Dangerous Girl aka. one of her best unreleased songs.

Guest Dot

Ummm She's Not Me is just cheap pop trash and could've been sung by anyone else. Lyrically, unimpressive and it DOES sound very demo-ish. The same goes for St. Tropez, while I have to say that I prefer it over SNM I'm fine with it being eliminated next. The people who keep voting for Dangerous Girl, Lana's ultimate femme fatale song, need to get their ears checked, because that song is album material.

Ummm She's Not Me is just cheap pop trash and could've been sung by anyone else. Lyrically, unimpressive and it DOES sound very demo-ish. The same goes for St. Tropez, while I have to say that I prefer it over SNM I'm fine with it being eliminated next. The people who keep voting for Dangerous Girl, Lana's ultimate femme fatale song, need to get their ears checked, because that song is album material.

:eek: She's Not Me is one of her best unreleased...

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Guest Dot

:eek: She's Not Me is one of her best unreleased...

Yeah...just like Mermaid Motel and West Coast are her best songs...:awkney: Let's agree to disagree ;)

Guest Dot

Jealous Girl (5 votes) and St. Tropez (5 votes) have been eliminated.

Guest Dot

Last Girl on Eart survived yessssssss :oprah:

When does Round 9 start?

Tomorrow or the day after. My sister has her b-day party tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'm gonna be free that day. Nevermind.

Round 9 has started!

My votes:

She's Not Me

Afraid

Yeah...just like Mermaid Motel and West Coast are her best songs...:awkney: Let's agree to disagree ;)

West Coast is not her best anymore... That was before I listened to MPG, PWYC, Sad Girl, Flipside, Old Money, Is This Happiness, Brooklyn Baby and Florida Kilos!!!! Mermaid Motel though :party: but yeah let's do that :)

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Guest Dot

Mhhh... I don't really want to eliminate 4 songs at once, so I'm gonna say that only She's Not Me (4 votes) has been eliminated.