National Anthem

ALLIE X

I found somebody who has all three of these CDs by looking through Allie's myspace archive. They want money for the songs if I convince them somehow. She sold the unknown name EP in 2010, while recording for her album The Hard Way which was never released sadly.

PLEASE keep on them, I'm sure 90% of us here would be willing to pay to get these.

H0bDaqU.gif

No to be a downer, but I think nothing so far sounds like as much of a bop as "Prime" or "Catch", but it's going to be a really solid release none the less

Erase that I take it back, fuck that I take it back

I know!!! They said if Allie said it would be okay to sell me the CDs then they would... What should I do?

Hmmm well Allie probably wouldn't be okay with it so idek :toofunny:... Just say you don't have personal contact with Allie but you and a couple friends that are fans want to hear it and that you are not planning on sharing it all over the Internet.

H0bDaqU.gif

Wow this definitely is another 14 situation

Either way, not sure if this is like messed up or not but i would be willing to pay to help buy those CDs if thats a thing thats happening? Or Fallen you can just buy them and send them to all of us thx

Dying to hear all of these Hughes tracks :defeated:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Tbh I probably wouldn't even listen to the Hughes tracks that much, "Gorilla Sounds" is one of my least faves, but it would be nice to knock out a big hunk of that list songs we still need all at once. Having so many missing is just stressful lol.

H0bDaqU.gif

Guys you think that these are the real lyrics of the full song? http://genius.com/Allie-x-good-lyrics

Fake, she's not that famous to a point where people are hacking her and have her songs early. :rip:

Wow this definitely is another 14 situation

Either way, not sure if this is like messed up or not but i would be willing to pay to help buy those CDs if thats a thing thats happening? Or Fallen you can just buy them and send them to all of us thx

Dying to hear all of these Hughes tracks :defeated:

Of course I would post them for everyone once the guy sent them to me, but I'm still trying my best to convince him to sell me the CDs so I can rip the songs for everyone  :defeated:

Fake, she's not that famous to a point where people are hacking her and have her songs early. :rip:

Of course I would post them for everyone once the guy sent them to me, but I'm still trying my best to convince him to sell me the CDs so I can rip the songs for everyone  :defeated:

those lyrics are horrible omg

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg