National Anthem

ALLIE X

good sounds like not the stars omG

it also sounds like sthn else but im not going htere

i'm having major problems opening spoilers from you. no idea why :toofunny: i have to quote your posts to see what the fuck they say :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

Does anyone still have the CATCH, PRIME AND BITCH .wav files? I accidently deleted them.

I have catch, I have the iTunes 256 kbps rip of prime, we don't have any higher. I've also got bitch lossless. I'll upload them in a few hours.

"Good" though :defeated: That chorus is anthem material.

No to be a downer, but I do think nothing so far sounds like as much of a bop as "Prime" or "Catch", but it's going to be a really solid release none the less and I've loved every snippet we've gotten. I really hope "Hello" has been polished up too.

H0bDaqU.gif

I just found the UHQ album cover on her press site. They literally used the Oil Paint filter on her in photoshop lmao

i tHINK i have it along w/ whatever else was on that site, but post away sis.

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

I love the previews (I refuse to call them "xample", cringe) of the 3 songs, they're all so good. I enjoy the imagery too, but the whole X thing is just confusing and unnecessary. Can't wait for the EP, but kind of confused about why the previews are so damn long...

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I love the previews (I refuse to call them "xample", cringe) of the 3 songs, they're all so good. I enjoy the imagery too, but the whole X thing is just confusing and unnecessary. Can't wait for the EP, but kind of confused about why the previews are so damn long...

she uses X in her name because X defines the unknown. but yea, she needs to stop using it in every word :deadbanana:

she uses X in her name because X defines the unknown. but yea, she needs to stop using it in every word :deadbanana:

Yeah, I get that and it's fine, it's a cool name, Allie X. But even with "Collxtion" I was like nope, that's enough X's. It just seems redundant and forced.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Yeah, I get that and it's fine, it's a cool name, Allie X. But even with "Collxtion" I was like nope, that's enough X's. It just seems redundant and forced.

completely agree with you. the name is fine but the usage..... isn't.