National Anthem

ALLIE X

First performance in like 4 years.

Deals with anxiety.

Reflects a very nervous persona.

It's really a miracle she didn't cry and leave.

Where did she get her budget? The cinematography for the concert is so amateur from all the hype - but I liked some of the clips/art stuff that was playing beforehand - those were all cool.

She used fan art + whatever the Phi Centre was willing to offer her.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I cannot believe people are sitting here complaining when there's artists that go on tour and have a higher budget and still can't deliver something like that

I mean...no.

BzhmW.png

I personally loved the show. Minus her breath support and pitches being sharp/flat in many areas, she truly has a spark in her that's hard to come by. When she took off her glasses during Good, I felt like it was a personal salute to her non shadow self or something. Just amazing. She makes you think! You could also tell she was slightly insecure to be on that stage, and she shouldn't be, she's a GODDESS

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

I think Tumor is about her childhood in the hospital, instead of it being about a relationship or her shadow, it's literally about her previous sickness.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Omg at those pre teens in the front row...

Those "pre teens" in the front row are 19 years old, they're my friends, that was me Jessy next to them on the left, and we all had Allie X at arm's reach. XX

Just a little F.Y.I. for you all- these are the last of the Allie tracks that are currently posted publicly (posted on a music blog circa 2010). Some (ahem) "bottom feeders" are clinging onto a few alternate mixes from the EP, but they're really nothing worth losing sleep over. They'll find their way out eventually.

whattt