National Anthem

ALLIE X

wow turns out im really shit at hiding myself and was #Xposed in 2.6 seconds

hi every1 its CUMWHORE xo

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

no banning pleathe

i now have nothing more 2 brag about

i wanna be good

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

he's mad @ me for """""""""leaking""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" his super rare 100% unheard song yet

https://www.google.com/search?q=allie+hughes+elevator+live+recording&oq=allie+hughes+elevator+live+recording&aqs=chrome..69i57.8911j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

first result

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

omg where is that headmaster from

Was searching for some live stuff on the webz a couple months ago (in detail, was looking for peformances of Chad, Black Cloud, Headmaster & Elevator as they seem to be her most performed songs), came across a bloge that had mp3s of Headmaster & Elevator up from 2010. Didn't think they were anything special so I downloaded them, added them to a USB and forgot about them. A certain friend then sent them to me and now thinks I leaked them because of past drama we had, when I didn't even think of him when posting them. Truth is, I was wanted to share something w/ the fanbase as this is going to be the last leak for a very long time (all resources are pretty much bled dry, no songs that are even out there rn are unposted). So yeah, since this "friendship" has gone to shit I doubt I'll stick around much longer as he seems to be out to get me.  

-This has been a boredom-approved essay by Skyler

My cousin went to her show at the Phi Centre because I raved and raved and raved about her. She had the night off and it was free so she goes hey why not. She was in like row three and kept complaining about this girl in a purple wig in the front row who kept trying to get Allie's attention and apparently Allie kept giving her the death glare hahahahaha idk if i believe that, but apparently Allie was really nice to the crowd and had conversations with them that weren't filmed for the live stream. OH and she also performed like 60 seconds of a song that might be for collxtion II, but she didnt say. she just started playing it and then held her hands up in an x and was like "just a little sample" :0

My cousin went to her show at the Phi Centre because I raved and raved and raved about her. She had the night off and it was free so she goes hey why not. She was in like row three and kept complaining about this girl in a purple wig in the front row who kept trying to get Allie's attention and apparently Allie kept giving her the death glare hahahahaha idk if i believe that, but apparently Allie was really nice to the crowd and had conversations with them that weren't filmed for the live stream. OH and she also performed like 60 seconds of a song that might be for collxtion II, but she didnt say. she just started playing it and then held her hands up in an x and was like "just a little sample" :0

*Snap* I knew there were interactions cut from the stream! Thanks for sharing the experience! :D

自由になる自由がある

can she tell us any lyrics?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Most of this is false. I was in fact in the front row standing right next to the girl with purple hair, and Allie actually gestured to her a couple of times, no death glares. She was a fun girl and was copying Allie's dance moves lol. Allie didn't have conversations with the crowd; the footage that was streamed is really her full performance, nothing cut. Perhaps the only notable thing that wasn't shown is that Allie was already just sitting at the piano when everyone entered the room, and she didn't speak or move at all for about 10 minutes, until she started Hello. She didn't perform a new song.

Most of this is false. I was in fact in the front row standing right next to the girl with purple hair, and Allie actually gestured to her a couple of times, no death glares. She was a fun girl and was copying Allie's dance moves lol. Allie didn't have conversations with the crowd; the footage that was streamed is really her full performance, nothing cut. Perhaps the only notable thing that wasn't shown is that Allie was already just sitting at the piano when everyone entered the room, and she didn't speak or move at all for about 10 minutes, until she started Hello. She didn't perform a new song.

what kind of expose  :deadbanana: