National Anthem

ALLIE X

No one asked for that  :facepalm:  i want a vinyl

People have been asking for like, 8 months now. Although it is most likely the vinyl.

Um thank god I never bought physical or else I would have missed Never Enough. Buying it now tbh

I'm excited for the new physical releases (if there will be one).

I saw a mockup of a vinyl for CXI on allie boards and i hope it looks just like that  :defeated: the vinyl had the orangish red from the cover

edit: apebup.jpg

Getting the vinyl to actually look like that would be impossible. You would never be able to differentiate colors between the grooves and the dead wax

Getting the vinyl to actually look like that would be impossible. You would never be able to differentiate colors between the grooves and the dead wax

Plus it implies that there are six tracks on just one side :facepalm:

That mockup looks tacky   :wtf:

Plus it implies that there are six tracks on just one side :facepalm:

Why are you taking it as if it's the official design? :rip:

Obviously it wouldn't be made 100% exactly like that picture. That's why it's just called digital art...

Obviously it wouldn't be made 100% exactly like that picture. That's why it's just called digital art...

The poster said "i hope it looks just like that" and I was just pointing out that its physically impossible for it to look just like that, no need to get condescending.

The poster said "i hope it looks just like that" and I was just pointing out that its physically impossible for it to look just like that, no need to get condescending.

Because I made it :rip:

I just used the color scheme from the album cover and made what I thought would look cool. It wasn't made to look manufacture-friendly.

Yeah i was just talking about the orange part. I don't like green grooves, that makes it ugly lmao. But i like the design on everything else 

Demos_copy.png