National Anthem

ALLIE X

y'aaaallll are too much

The Catch EP comes out on Friday. It contains Catch, Prime, Never Enough and the Kat Krazy remix of Catch (which has got to be my least fav remix of Catch to date). There has been no confirmation of a COLLXTION I re-release, tbh.

X----into me, into you----X

y'aaaallll are too much

The Catch EP comes out on Friday. It contains Catch, Prime, Never Enough and the Kat Krazy remix of Catch (which has got to be my least fav remix of Catch to date). There has been no confirmation of a COLLXTION I re-release, tbh.

oh so it's actually not a CI re-release. not sure how I'm going to sort "Never Enough" in my collection... I kinda don't want to tack it on the end of CI. Also nice to know we'll finally have our third official remix.

H0bDaqU.gif

oh so it's actually not a CI re-release. not sure how I'm going to sort "Never Enough" in my collection... I kinda don't want to tack it on the end of CI. Also nice to know we'll finally have our third official remix.

The Clique remix of Catch is so much better than the Kat Krazy version. If you haven't heard it, I highly recommend it! As for Never Enough, just kinda Superlove it for now and if it shows up on CX2, just put it in there?

X----into me, into you----X

The Clique remix of Catch is so much better than the Kat Krazy version. If you haven't heard it, I highly recommend it! As for Never Enough, just kinda Superlove it for now and if it shows up on CX2, just put it in there?

Yeah that's what I'll do I suppose. Gonna need a single cover for that though...

H0bDaqU.gif

Don't we get "Never Enough" like this Friday?

So what when we get it? It's cool if someone has a yet to be released track, but it's really annoying for them to tease lyrics to appear as some insider as if they're superior to those who have to wait for the track. Like get a grip.

So what when we get it? It's cool if someone has a yet to be released track, but it's really annoying for them to tease lyrics to appear as some insider as if they're superior to those who have to wait for the track. Get a grip.

Uh, I'm pretty sure he was just asking out of curiosity, because believe it or not, not everyone is obsessed with Jake like you are. 

If I'm wrong then I apologise, but can you seriously stop trying to create unnecessary drama, it's getting tiring.

Uh, I'm pretty sure he was just asking out of curiosity, because believe it or not, not everyone is obsessed with Jake like you are.

If I'm wrong then I apologise, but can you seriously stop trying to create unnecessary drama, it's getting tiring.

I'm gonna be as neutral as possible -

Jake clearly got had the song (and other material) for much longer than a few days before this release. Her team isn't just giving out a song to random fans who ask lmao.

Edit - you might wanna ask how it was obtained and question where that material came from. :)

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

is clique remix on sc?? i compile up my fave allie rmxs on itunes 

So what when we get it? It's cool if someone has a yet to be released track, but it's really annoying for them to tease lyrics to appear as some insider as if they're superior to those who have to wait for the track. Like get a grip.

aren't you friends with him?

BzhmW.png

I'm slightly confused like I literally just asked the release date and I've been dragged to this

H0bDaqU.gif