National Anthem

ALLIE X

I would use a picture from one of the Dwayne Gretzky performances for the covers album instead of an Allie X pic if I were you:

20130628dwaynegretzkyalliehughesphotobya

I would title the 2011-2012 album as "ALX", as that's the era the songs were made. The 2010 album is titled "The Hard Way" and I use a pic from the balloons photo shoot on my itunes

could you post your allie x library so i could see yours? I'm just interested in seeing your stuff and how you organize it.

Kc1UEeg.jpg?1i updated some stuff. I kinda wanna change some images cause they are starting to look dull

Ladies And Gentlemen

Allie Hughes

~Gorilla Sounds

Waiting For The Prize

Allie Hughes

~Gorilla Sounds (same on both albums)

The Hard Way

Allie Hughes

~Overture

~Not The Stars

~Damaged Nail

~Headmaster

~MASTERpeace

~Mistake

~Rolling Days

~Various performances

ALX

Allie Hughes

~I Will Love You More

~Various performances

Dwayne Gretzky

Allie Hughes

~Various performances

Allie X Andra

Allie Hughes

~Love Me Forever

~I Take It Back

~Hello

~I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend

~Day In The Life

~Haymaker

COLLXTION I

Allie X

Forgot to add, those two songs from the film "Megan Dirt", Roll The Dice and an untitled one at the end are both Allie X Andra. If anyone needs them I can upload those.

i need them please send them to me please and thanks babe

Roll The Dice: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdm011988kkwbfo/Roll%20The%20Dice.mp3?dl=0

The song at the end, not sure of the title: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gl3g5lrqto86lp/Untitled.mp3?dl=0

She's performing new songs in SF tonight. Anyone here going?? If not Im sure she'll perform some in LA and ill record  :P

It's only Never Enough :( that's what she meant by new song live debut

Dear X's:

It's been 29 days since the last update and I have some things I'd like to say to you.

The first is an Xpression of gratitude.  ThanX to you, I am living my fever dreams. The CATCH lyric video is at 66 K plays on Vevo, Never Enough has been added to Apple and Spotify playlists and I have started growing a mermaid tail! 

I may have xaggerated one of those points.  

Anyway, remember how I released CollXtion I, and then it got taken down in most countries outside of North America.  Guess what? Now it's being released! Again!   

Are you long time fans rolling your eyes so hard your pupils are no longer visible? Well, I have some surprises in store to make it more Xciting for you.  

• One is that Never Enough will be added to this reissue.
  • Two is that I will be releasing a Xtra special acoustic video on Apple Connect.  
  • Three... is..... well, it's a bit of an X MAS surprise! Clue:  Many of you have asked me for this....

This Friday December 4th, if you feel inclined,  please help me make our dear COLLXTION I known to the people outside of our X World? Can we have one last hurrah before *ahem* COLLXTION II in 2016. No pressure of course.... Just a reqXuest.  

Lastly I would like to to say: It has been pure Xctasy meeting many of you in the flesh and matching a face to the @handleX.  

XXXX 

Allie  X

lABVyGE.png