National Anthem

ALLIE X

:crying:

I really want one but the shipping is expensive plus I’d have to pay taxes.  :(  Is there a chance it will be available somewhere else?

It's not showing me any shipping price or taxes? :S It literally just says $46 when I entered to buy 2

It's not showing me any shipping price or taxes? :S It literally just says $46 when I entered to buy 2

When you fill out your address it gives you a few shipping options so try that. But yeah it doesn't show taxes. I only know I'd have to pay them because it exceeds some amount set by my country.

When you fill out your address it gives you a few shipping options so try that. But yeah it doesn't show taxes. I only know I'd have to pay them because it exceeds some amount set by my country.

when I used the option pay with paypal, it didn't ask for my address and let me click buy now without shipping fees :rip:

when I used the option pay with paypal, it didn't ask for my address and let me click buy now without shipping fees :rip:

Yeah, but when you return from PayPal you have to choose one of the shipping options. Or is it just me?

:crying:

I really want one but the shipping is expensive plus I’d have to pay taxes.  :(  Is there a chance it will be available somewhere else?

A run of 1000 isn't that limited, I'm sure you'll be able to get it cheaper somewhere else before it sells out (if it ever does)