National Anthem

ALLIE X

she deserved a spotlight the most out of anyone on that stage

No she didn't. She does the backing vocals in the song, and therefore was in the background. She should've been wearing something other than black to make her stand out, but she was already separated from the rest of the backing vocalists. Yeah she might've written a lot of the song, but she doesn't perform it, therefore doesn't get the spotlight. Not hard to understand.

FzytWEW.png

No she didn't. She does the backing vocals in the song, and therefore was in the background. She should've been wearing something other than black to make her stand out, but she was already separated from the rest of the backing vocalists. Yeah she might've written a lot of the song, but she doesn't perform it, therefore doesn't get the spotlight. Not hard to understand.

she does deserve the spotlight more than he does tho, like, in general.

lABVyGE.png

she does deserve the spotlight more than he does tho, like, in general.

Allie was NOT the focal point of the show and even though I was excited to see her she is still the BACKING vocalist and synth player, not the lead (Troye). It's his performance, his spotlight, his recognition on a televised platform. @@Burnlift this applies to your comment too.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Allie was NOT the focal point of the show and even though I was excited to see her she is still the BACKING vocalist and synth player, not the lead (Troye). It's his performance, his spotlight, his recognition on a televised platform. @@Burnlift this applies to your comment too.

d'uh. i wasn't talking about this little performance of his. i was talking about allie IN GENERAL. she deserves more attention than that twink rat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lABVyGE.png

d'uh. i wasn't talking about this little performance of his. i was talking about allie IN GENERAL. she deserves more attention than that twink rat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There is literally no reason to be calling people 'rats' for doing their job. Troye is an amazing artist, and the most genuine person ever, and if you don't like him, fantastic. No need to start name calling and being rude about it just because you personally do not enjoy the sound of his music.

FzytWEW.png

There is literally no reason to be calling people 'rats' for doing their job. Troye is an amazing artist, and the most genuine person ever, and if you don't like him, fantastic. No need to start name calling and being rude about it just because you personally do not enjoy the sound of his music.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lABVyGE.png

gosh don't turn this Troye and Allie thing into a stanbase war.. they're literally friends.. y'all do the most :facepalm:

Exactly. :facepalm: she got asked to perform with him not to be labeled as a featuring artist. This "Allie needs more attention than Troye!!!" shit is annoying and reductive. Her time will come once she has enough money to promote herself again.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

lol, I wasn't even being literal

but I'd have to agree with some of these comments ! ellen could have at least said "and the person who wrote the song, allie x, will be doing backings too!" or something...  :crossed:

lol, I wasn't even being literal

but I'd have to agree with some of these comments ! ellen could have at least said "and the person who wrote the song, allie x, will be doing backings too!" or something...  :crossed:

Is Allieboards relaunching today?

Is Allieboards relaunching today?

hopefully within the next 7 days, we just bought a new domain so the transfer will take a while and then we're gonna work on making sure there are no bugs when we relaunch for the best experience possible for everyone  :D

allie is so much more talented than MANY huge artists today - they meant that she deserves more attention to her music than some big artists in the industry, and that is no lie.

Okay, great. Stop trying to degrade Troye's career just because you're bitter that Allie hasn't made it big yet. Enough. You still fail to tell me what you have against Troye so stop

FzytWEW.png

Okay, great. Stop trying to degrade Troye's career just because you're bitter that Allie hasn't made it big yet. Enough. You still fail to tell me what you have against Troye so stop

He creates very middling, beige sounding, not memorable pop music. And personality? Guess he can get one at Target while he's on tour with all the leftover copies of the deluxe edition of his album sitting on the shelf

is that what you were looking for? You'll dismiss any negative thing anyone has said so there's no point. I don't care to discuss this further so you can take it to his thread

BzhmW.png

I wasn't even talking about troye, but yeah sorry to break it to you but his music is really not that great. but wait - his most popular songs were written by...................ALLIE:poordat: