National Anthem

ALLIE X

but really, by taking this to her manager, by continuing the leaks, you're both gonna come out of this worse off. it's better for everyone if this is just dropped and not done again. 

RVhKIwP.gif

but really, by taking this to her manager, by continuing the leaks, you're both gonna come out of this worse off. it's better for everyone if this is just dropped and not done again.

Exactly. By going up to her manager with some petty leak bullshit now Allie will start to have a distaste for those certain fans and it'll only get worse for them.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

He will deal with him. It's time someone finally dealt with him. It's for the better of this fanbase.

Exactly. By going up to her manager with some petty leak bullshit now Allie will start to have a distaste for those certain fans and it'll only get worse for them.

She already knows me, she already knows Ahmad as well. They never took action when I told them he needed to be stopped 6 months ago. But now they finally will and everyone can be happy. He always threatened to do this to me for 8 months now. Unreleased songs is where he feeds his power off of, but when they're no longer unleaked, he has nothing to damage or hurt afterwards. That is why I posted them after he spread them.

He will deal with him. It's time someone finally dealt with him. It's for the better of this fanbase.

She already knows me, she already knows Ahmad as well. They never took action when I told them he needed to be stopped 6 months ago. But now they finally will and everyone can be happy. He always threatened to do this to me for 8 months now. Unreleased songs is where he feeds his power off of, but when they're no longer unleaked, he has nothing to damage or hurt afterwards. That is why I posted them after he spread them.

I'm sorry but the same actions can be taken against you too. You leaked songs, you impersonated her for older music and you have basically gone as far (from what I can tell) as Ahmad has. Don't think you're getting away with it too.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm sorry but the same actions can be taken against you too. You leaked songs, you impersonated her for older music and you have basically gone as far (from what I can tell) as Ahmad has. Don't think you're getting away with it too.

I confessed as they asked, it was never a serious issue... Andrew told me that that is not the current issue. It never was the current issue. I never made Facebook accounts to harass Ahmad's family or tell them things that could possibly ruin his life, I never once exposed him anywhere or spread any of those Allie songs, but this is the truth. He's mental, he needs help, it's sad. And everyone can clearly see that now.

I confessed as they asked, it was never a serious issue... Andrew told me that that is not the current issue. It never was the current issue. I never made Facebook accounts to harass Ahmad's family or tell them things that could possibly ruin his life, I never once exposed him anywhere or spread any of those Allie songs, but this is the truth. He's mental, he needs help, it's sad. And everyone can clearly see that now.

The fact that this Andrew guy is only interested in the fact Ahmad has been "harassing" you but is willing to let slide the fact that you've leaked many of her songs seems like a bit of a reach to me.

RVhKIwP.gif

The fact that this Andrew guy is only interested in the fact Ahmad has been "harassing" you but is willing to let slide the fact that you've leaked many of her songs seems like a bit of a reach to me.

1. I never sent those tracks to anyone but 1 person who was blackmailed for them.

2. I kept everything to myself - never teased anyone.

3. I never went on social media and boasted about what I did.

4. Ahmad leaked to get revenge at me, I never once threatened anyone with leaks because that's a weak fight.

5. I never harassed Allie. 

6. I never made fake Facebook accounts impersonating anyone's family to message other family members really disgusting things to ruin anyone's life.

7. Allie's manager is not interested in him harassing me, local police is dealing with that. He's interested in getting to get to the bottom of his illegal trading off of Allie's songs.

1. I never sent those tracks to anyone but 1 person who was blackmailed for them.

2. I kept everything to myself.

3. I never went on social media and boasted about what I did.

4. Ahmad leaked to get revenge at me, I never once threatened anyone with leaks because that's a weak fight.

5. I never harassed Allie.

6. I never made fake Facebook accounts impersonating anyone's family to message other family members really disgusting things to ruin anyone's life.

7. Allie's manager is not interested in him harassing me, local police is dealing with that. He's interested in getting to get to the bottom of his illegal trading off of Allie's songs.

Did you or did you not impersonate Allie herself in order to gain old material? Smh

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Did you or did you not impersonate Allie herself in order to gain old material? Smh

Neither Allie nor her manager care about that anymore because I was not destructive, it's old drama that I already confessed to. Did I spread anything I got? No. Did I trade anything I got? Nope. Did I tease ANYONE? No. Did I leak anything? No. Did I threaten to leak anything? No again. - However - he has been harassing her over social media for the last few weeks anonymously. He threatened leaks - he leaked. He just wanted to make me mad since I caught him trying to ruin her next release with an illegally obtained track. Any other questions?  :deadbanana:

Neither Allie nor her manager care about that anymore because I was not destructive, it's old drama that I already confessed to. Did I spread anything I got? No. Did I trade anything I got? Nope. Did I tease ANYONE? No. Did I leak anything? No. Did I threaten to leak anything? No again. - However - he has been harassing her over social media for the last few weeks anonymously. He threatened leaks - he leaked. He just wanted to make me mad since I caught him trying to ruin her next release with an illegally obtained track. Any other questions?  :deadbanana:

"did i leak anything?"

.....................yes

"did i tease anything?"

.......................yes???

"did i spread anything i got?"

...............yes you literally admitted to sending stuff to your friends a few posts back

:facepalm:

RVhKIwP.gif

"did i leak anything?"

.....................yes

"did i tease anything?"

.......................yes???

"did i spread anything i got?"

...............yes you literally admitted to sending stuff to your friends a few posts back

I said I gave them to one friend who helped me get them in the first place. That's it. By spreading them I mean trading like he did. They already know that Ahmad blackmailed my best friend for them. I didn't tease songs to anyone like he did on his "secret" twitter account frootrina. Some of the tweets were blunt pictures of him listening to the songs and being all "OMG I love this song so much!" to at least 10 other Allie fans. Prior to this situation, I didn't leak anything. He caused me to - which was his goal. It wasn't really leaking, he already sent the tracks to 40+ people over soundcloud and leaked the snippet. I was just making them public for everyone else, so the traders wouldn't be able to get more illegal material off of them. He thinks I'll get in trouble which is funny. Yes! Everyone attack me, and no one attack the psychopath who's trying to hurt Allie and harass / threaten my family!

Okay so if you don't tease unleaked material explain that time you posted saying you got one of her old CDs then refused to take any photos of it:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/4281-allie-x/page-112&do=findComment&comment=250828

Oh my god, that post is from May 2015 ;;; I was stupid. I have completely changed. That CD is literally online but okay.. google Allie Hughes EP and it's the first result.. :rip:

Also, in case you haven't noticed making unleaked tracks public classes as a leak. You say that you've never leaked anything because you just "make them public" but that's literally what leaking is!

RVhKIwP.gif

Also, in case you haven't noticed making unleaked tracks public classes as a leak. You say that you've never leaked anything because you just "make them public" but that's literally what leaking is!

Please take your support for the psychopath somewhere else, no one is interested at this point. Can you not read? I said I never leaked PRIOR to the situation.  I am very well aware that doing that is classified as leaking, gracias!

I rihfuse to make another post about this drama, idk how the heck I managed to get sucked into it but yeah, going to her manager about people leaking her shit when you've done it 3x more is digging your own grave. Maybe Ahmad did try to frame you, but probably not, and all your evidence is a reach for the stars. You're both in the wrong and the best thing for both of you would be to drop it and move on. That's all have a nice day everyone gfjhgfhj :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif