National Anthem

ALLIE X

I wouldn't be surprised if someone leaked the Allie X Andra EP leaks pretty soon too, now that people have it and are trading it.. it's bound to happen.

No one is trading anything? It's 1 person sending out tracks anonymously so they will get leaked, but he's only doing us a favor. Once they're leaked, he will have nothing to gain power off of :)

ofc it's almost definite that the allie x andra ep is gonna leak within the next few days at most but for now let's enjoy the bop that is How 'Bout Cha Go Away :worship:

But.. there is nothing left to leak for AXA EP? Just about all of it has been leaked.

#BackFromTheDeadBitches

All you people are nasty hypocrites. I really don't think it's hard to understand why he didn't leak the stuff. It's illegal? I mean I suppose he could have deleted it all, but it would've been obvious where it came from if it did leak. Your circular reasoning just shows how infantile and stupid you are. All you people are just angry that he didn't leak it out first. Hop off your sanctimonious strap-on's and get over your narcissistic, pathetic selves. Even if you don't agree with her, it was her decision not to want her older material released. So yes, burnlift did mess up in doing all of that, but people change. For you to go and actively support someone that is probably really upsetting Allie, or intentionally upsetting any human being, to be honest, just shows how disgusting you people are.
PS: Directed at most people, but in particular one Atom Hag.

ofc it's almost definite that the allie x andra ep is gonna leak within the next few days at most but for now let's enjoy the bop that is How 'Bout Cha Go Away  :worship:

yes!!! and amen :legend: How 'Bout Cha Go Away is amaazing.

lABVyGE.png

I agree with the above posts and can also confirm - too many traders are teasing the rest of the songs on the Allie X Andra EP songs someone needs to leak them now and stop this madness

What traders are teasing what tracks.

ofc it's almost definite that the allie x andra ep is gonna leak within the next few days at most but for now let's enjoy the bop that is How 'Bout Cha Go Away  :worship:

yes!!! and amen :legend: How 'Bout Cha Go Away is amaazing.

I agree with the above posts and can also confirm - too many traders are teasing the rest of the songs on the Allie X Andra EP songs someone needs to leak them now and stop this madness

Do you dense people even know what is on the AXA EP? Like oh my god. It is all leaked already. Idk if homebound studio is leaked, but the rest is and I think theres a live performance of homebound out so? The ignorance hurts my soul.

Do you dense people even know what is on the AXA EP? Like oh my god. It is all leaked already. Idk if homebound studio is leaked, but the rest is and I think theres a live performance of homebound out so? The ignorance hurts my soul.

:rip:

The discogs page for Allie x Andra is not real. That's fan made. The real AXA ep had tongue tied, day in the life, oh Chad, aurora.

wtf is Haymaker and I Feel Love then if it's not from AXA? :rip:

mess

Haymaker is from the movie The Haymaker, it's been online for 3 years??? :rip: It's not even a full song, it's just an excerpt Allie made for the movie credits... there are no vocals :rip: Download Here

I Feel Love is being spread? Who is spreading it?