National Anthem

ALLIE X

I went bowling like a month ago and they had a thing where you could pay to play a certain song there and I chose to play Colors by Halsey instead of Never Enough. poot.jpg

I regret it to this day.

But I really wanted to play Catch but the only song from Allie on the thing was Never Enough...

r9HdAbF.png

Dear "Nathan", dear "Chase", dear mrgreen

This is not familytherapy.com so you are not in the place to tell anyone to "get off" or to "shut up because you are not involved". If you think you have to "expose" each other, do it somewhere people care for it. Your childish fight and spamming here is not really interesting for anyone (even though it's a funny read) and if you are doing this in a public place, people will react and you'll have to live with that. Growing up should be on a higher priority for you than stealing music.

----------------

Do we know anything about CX2 apart from the fact that OHDH (which is her best song up to date) will be on it? I heard rumors about a song called Alexandra, any recipes on this?

Confirmed (probably, by tweets) are True Love Is Violent, Alexandra, Sculpture, Medusa, and titles from ASCAP that are probably on it are Affliction, Oh My God. Tongue Tied was supposed to be on it too, but since it leaked it probably won't be now. Some others are: Didn't Start the War, Party's Over, After the Flames, Civil War, Heavy Love (which has been sold to someone else (; )