National Anthem

ALLIE X

Y'all I just got super high and realised that ur all dweebs for arguing about this stuff

It's one person that is purposely causing fights to undermine my reputation. Before all these leaks we were all just happy Allie fans anticipating the Unsolved playlist (which of, where is it bitch @@Allie?) until one day this psychopath decided he owns Allie and leaked all her work. Only to get revenge at me because he's jealous of me. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it is the truth. He leaked things that I gave him intentionally. He is CRAZY. No one pander to his "im the victim! :(" crap because it's not true. The amount of things he has done to my family and I.... unbelievable. But now it's all out so y'all can enjoy it now. He created the unreleased hierarchy, he thinks that just because he has 3 songs I don't he's invincible. If it weren't for me, he would've never had a single unreleased track, or photos for that matter. He emotionally and mentally abused me for too long.

Surely the video would be easy to get from the producer or something by now, you guys do this stuff all the time  :creep:

No. I stopped impersonating Allie in November when her manager Andrew Gershon said that they knew it was me and told me to stop. piggy though? They told him to stop impersonating management 10+ times and he never stopped once. And this was not even 3 months ago.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

me when Nathan continues to lie:

Cool, you're only proving my point. You're a fucking psychopath.

You literally did me a huge favor by ruining yourself 

It's okay tho the vid's been on private on the AllieBoards youtube since May 2015 so you're not gonna get any credits for leaking it if you do looool

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

Cool, you're only proving my point. You're a fucking psychopath.

You literally did me a huge favor by ruining yourself

It's okay tho the vid's been on private on the AllieBoards youtube since May 2015 so you're not gonna get any credits for leaking it if you do looool

but wait, you just said nobody had it :-( yet another lie?

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

but wait, you just said nobody had it :-( yet another lie?

Because I care and respect Allie's wish for it not to be leaked???

You are only proving my point sweaty

:lmao:

I didn't wanna bother Allie but now she's been sent an email. Enjoy your jail time sweaty.

:lmao:

I didn't wanna bother Allie but now she's been sent an email. Enjoy your jail time sweaty.

*intentionally drops soap for some aXtion*

*nobody goes near his fat (and not in a good way) ass*

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

*as you just leaked a new demo from collXtion i*

see you in there ! maybe your giant ego can keep me warm at night

LOL YOU LITERALLY LEAKED A SNIPPET

I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of leaking a snippet and be praised for it - it's an old track and wasn't gonna be released so I don't give a fuck what you say 

And mdfjkjghdlf at you still teasing lyrics

you're literally insane

*as you just leaked a new demo from collXtion i*

see you in there ! maybe your giant ego can keep me warm at night

except, nathan didn't leak when how..! you leaked it onto picosong a week ago and i have the proof

i used to be casady  :teehee: