National Anthem

ALLIE X

Sorry about that folks. Was told months back they were legitimate by nathan. 

That's right crack ass bitch.  :teehee:

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

I guess there are many different opinions on that then... Does anyone have Allie Hughes EP in atleast an iTunes Quality?

Also is when/how also known as "Faded"

piggie sent me a fake upscale of headmaster but i think the rest of the EP is available in at least 192

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Sorry about that folks. Was told months back they were legitimate by nathan. 

So that makes the hello demo, sculpture and mix 3 of i feel love fake. Had no clue. 

The rest is of course original quality, those are the only ones I now know that were upscaled by him

Why would Sculpture be fake, then?

Why would Sculpture be fake, then?

Nathan told me it was a real WAV back when he gave it to me, only to find out now that he upscaled it in adobe acrobat or whatever the hell it's called. Sorry about that, I found out at the same time you guys did

He somehow messed with the waveforms and shit to make it seem as if it was a wav/HQ. 

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

I have the CD of Allie Hughes EP, I will be sharing the rips. Unfortunately Allie didn't put 1411 kbps masters on it. They're all upscales by herself, I'll show the spectrogram as well. I believe they're all 256 kbps looking at the spectrogram, but way better than what's online now. 

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

what was the actual point of a "harmonic upconvert" like who goes through all that trouble to make fake shit unless the intent was to trade jfc

I only sent them to him so he would stop harassing me for the files. It was never actually meant to be leaked. That's not my fault.

I have the CD of Allie Hughes EP, I will be sharing the rips. Unfortunately Allie didn't put 1411 kbps masters on it. They're all upscales by herself, I'll show the spectrogram as well. I believe they're all 256 kbps looking at the spectrogram, but way better than what's online now. 

considering you fooled me with fake spectrograms of those tracks, who's to say you won't just upscale the AH EP tracks and do the same to everybody else???????? the fuck

So is Sculpture in 320 real or not?

no. 

Yup.

NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU SENT ME SCULPTURE, HELLO, AND GLAM AS WELL AS I FEEL LOVE AND CLAIMED THEY WERE IN LOSSLESS WHEN YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

considering you fooled me with fake spectrograms of those tracks, who's to say you won't just upscale the AH EP tracks and do the same to everybody else???????? the fuck

no. 

NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG

These are the 16 bit CD rips, I will also be posting a photo of the CD release itself since you're that pressed

Are you mad that I didn't let you win? Piss the fuck off, no one wants you here.

Anyway...

Posting the CD rips right now.

wait how is Sculpture fake? there's SO much more detail in it compared to the previously leaked version. like an amazing difference in quality.

out of hello demo, sculpture, and glam in lossless, I do not know which are real and which aren't because nathan sent them to me months back. I will leave it at that. i don't know the truth with those three

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

wait how is Sculpture fake? there's SO much more detail in it compared to the previously leaked version. like an amazing difference in quality.

Yeah because that isn't fake. But Glam and the others are, they're my harmonic upconverts that I sent to him so he would stop harassing me.

Yeah because that isn't fake. But Glam and the others are, they're my harmonic upconverts that I sent to him so he would stop harassing me.

alright so according to nathan sculpture is real but hello and glam (which i didnt post ) are fake as well as i feel love. the rest i posted are original files and true quality.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg