National Anthem

ALLIE X

@@TrueLoveIsViolent thanks for sharing so much today! I just have a few questions

How would songs such as the multiple takes of Homebound and I Feel Love even exist in iTunes quality? Or are you just saying that, because they're 256, they're essentially iTunes quality? Because these weren't released on iTunes, were they?

And how would R3B0RN and Sculpture be 320 if the source was Soundcloud?

I'm always so confused with Allie leaks because once it's all over and done with, I have three different qualities for the same song, and I'm not sure which is the highest quality without being upscaled.

And just out of curiosity, how is it known that When/How was specifically made for COLLXTION I?

How would songs such as the multiple takes of Homebound and I Feel Love even exist in iTunes quality? Or are you just saying that, because they're 256, they're essentially iTunes quality? Because these weren't released on iTunes, were they?

And how would R3B0RN and Sculpture be 320 if the source was Soundcloud?

And just out of curiosity, how is it known that When/How was specifically made for COLLXTION I?

Allie exported them from Pro Tools as 256, which is just iTunes quality.

He emailed DaHeala's label impersonating Allie's manager and got them to send him Reborn in HQ. I gave him Sculpture in HQ which was given to me by someone on her team back in 2014. 

When/How is an outtake from COLLXTION I, it was recorded in early May 2014. Produced by Kurt Uenala.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

Thank you!

So to summarize, all the qualities that leaked today are what we *should* have?

It's just confusing given that, for example, we had Tongue Tied in 320, among other songs.

why is Nathan still not banned yet for like his 80th dupe account

Thank you!

So to summarize, all the qualities that leaked today are what we *should* have?

It's just confusing given that, for example, we had Tongue Tied in 320, among other songs.

yeah

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

why is Nathan still not banned yet for like his 80th dupe account

Why are you not banned for your 5th malicious dupe? You're mad that no one pandered to your victimized bullshit lol

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

this is my only account thanks ! also kk says the one who always feels the need to defend himself

okay ChickenGurl218

I'm defending myself because you've created a lot of false bullshit about me and I have the right to defend myself. I will not be censored by a corrupt moderator who's banning me only because she dislikes me. That's not in the rules. no one fell for your "I'm the victim! :(" bullshit so you're mad lol

and if you seriously think that no one here is aware that you're a psychotic little bitch that whines when you don't get your way (example: leaking everything I gave you because you're mad) then you're less of a joke than you already are

okay ChickenGurl218

I'm defending myself because you've created a lot of false bullshit about me and I have the right to defend myself. I will not be censored by a corrupt moderator who's banning me only because she dislikes me. That's not in the rules. no one fell for your "I'm the victim! :(" bullshit so you're mad lol

BECAUSE YOU HAVE LIKE 10 ACCOUNTS

Stop saying she's corrupt, read the rules and you have no grounds to complain about it.

I would've you rather messaged me about helping you get the verification email instead of constantly creating account after account which is very clearly against the forum rules

BzhmW.png

BECAUSE YOU HAVE LIKE 10 ACCOUNTS

Stop saying she's corrupt, read the rules and you have no grounds to complain about it.

I would've you rather messaged me about helping you get the verification email instead of constantly creating account after account which is very clearly against the forum rules

...me trying to get a verification email. I didn't use them to post or lurk or use different personas like piggy.

She is corrupt, she kept deleting my post defending myself. I didn't hack anyone or leak anyone's personal information. I offered her evidence, and she didn't wanna take it. That's not corrupt?

updated AGAIN

National Anthem, on 15 Jun 2016 - 2:21 PM, said:snapback.png

updated  :party:

Prism

Marry Me for a Night

Coma

True Love is Violent

Party Over

Never Again

Lie to Me
Jabberwocky
Hold On
Roll the Dice
Waiting for the Prize album

Prism - Nobody has that 

Marry Me For A Night - Nobody has that 

Coma - Only like 1 fan who will never share has it, it's apparently terrible

True Love Is Violent - Nathan traded that track, hoping to god it doesn't get leaked considering it's newer and a contender for collxtion 2. I will not upload anything that is new/under Allie X due to the fact that it's probably being used.

Party Over - Messy demo. "I'm so sorry to crash your party"

Never Again - Nobody has it. Produced by Mike Wise.

Lie To Me - Nobody has it. Demo. 

Jabberwocky - ALX live concept recording. 

Hold On - from the demo reel. 

Roll The Dice - Terrible track from some movie that sounds like a 50's wannabe

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

I didn't use them to post or lurk or use different personas like piggy.

aren't you Burnlift and FallenIdentity? because you posted on both of those.. and those are just the ones i remember

RVhKIwP.gif

True Love Is Violent - Nathan traded that track, hoping to god it doesn't get leaked considering it's newer and a contender for collxtion 2. I will not upload anything that is new/under Allie X. 

Are you fucking kidding me? I didn't trade that track to ANYONE. That was YOU. I will not fucking be blamed by you again, you are so SICK

aren't you Burnlift and FallenIdentity? because you posted on both of those.. and those are just the ones i remember

That was my first/original account.

he's both as well as europa, the other europa, and a few others i don't remember off the top of my head

Lol how you're trying to say it as if I used "multiple" accounts at the same time.

I had ONE account until I was unfairly banned. I tried to get a verification email on like 4 accounts. Then I made europa and stuck only to that account, until it got disabled. Please shut the fuck up.

Prism - Nobody has that 

Marry Me For A Night - Nobody has that 

Coma - Only like 2 fans who will never share have it 

True Love Is Violent - Nathan traded that track, hoping to god it doesn't get leaked considering it's newer and a contender for collxtion 2. I will not upload anything that is new/under Allie X due to the fact that it's probably being used.

Party Over - Messy demo. "I'm so sorry to crash your party"

Never Again - Nobody has it. Produced by Mike Wise.

Lie To Me - Nobody has it. Demo. 

Jabberwocky - ALX live concept recording. 

Hold On - from the demo reel. 

Roll The Dice - Terrible track from some movie that sounds like a 50's wannabe

omg i actually love the snippet of Roll the Dice, i hate when i only have a snippet of something :defeated: #leakherinfull

H0bDaqU.gif